So I'm new....

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shio

Reaction score
I rather not bring up my life story because it's too long and I don't think no one would read it. So...why did you guys join this forum?

Hey, this is your intro thread, you can write as much as you like!
And welcome shio :)

Ohhh no no no. If I wrote as much as I wanted to it would be enough for 2 novels, an autobiography and a comic book. I'll bring up some stuff when loneliness hits me again. Probably...today or tomorrow or every 2 days....something like that.

Thanks for the welcome though.

Welcome to the forum Shio - have a look round, get the feel of the place and reveal as little or as much as you like, as and when you feel ready. We are all very supportive and empathetic.

:)

h3donist said:
Welcome to the forum Shio - have a look round, get the feel of the place and reveal as little or as much as you like, as and when you feel ready. We are all very supportive and empathetic.

:)

I'll reveal what's needed when it's time. I just hope it won't send people running away. Thanks for the welcome~

Hi All

I am a new to this site but just gone through couple of posts and found it interesting. I am working as a Network Security Engineer in a It company but I think I am too lonely in this world. Have been staying away from my family from the last 15 years. I have been to UK, US and many other countries but stayed in UK for longer duration. I think work is the only thing left in my life before I die. Not so bad in everything but I think people only came close to me to take benefits and once they are done....I am back with my loneliness

abakshi1984 said:
Hi All

I am a new to this site but just gone through couple of posts and found it interesting. I am working as a Network Security Engineer in a It company but I think I am too lonely in this world. Have been staying away from my family from the last 15 years. I have been to UK, US and many other countries but stayed in UK for longer duration. I think work is the only thing left in my life before I die. Not so bad in everything but I think people only came close to me to take benefits and once they are done....I am back with my loneliness

Is there a specific reason you've been staying away from your family? You don't have to answer that but if no one else family members kinda are your friends...well they are suppose to. You should be wary of people who only come to you when they want something because it never leads to anything good. I hope you find what you are looking for on this site.

Shio said:
abakshi1984 said:
Hi All

Is there a specific reason you've been staying away from your family? You don't have to answer that but if no one else family members kinda are your friends...well they are suppose to. You should be wary of people who only come to you when they want something because it never leads to anything good. I hope you find what you are looking for on this site.
_------------------------------+-
Well to be frank it was studies and then job which kept me away from my home. Then I tried a lot but now I am no more social... I don't have much friends but was almost cut off due to frequent travels and when I looked back no one have time for me.

How long you can keep stories one sided nor do I feel comfortable to stay with family. I don't know why but I love to be alone and enjoy peace and calm ness...

I know its wrong, I don't smoke, drink or take drugs but after going through such blogs I now realized life is to enjoy not to sit idel and count passing years...

Thanks for concert and replying. I hope you find what you are looking for too...

Thanks again

abakshi1984 said:
Shio said:
abakshi1984 said:
Hi All

_------------------------------+-
Well to be frank it was studies and then job which kept me away from my home. Then I tried a lot but now I am no more social... I don't have much friends but was almost cut off due to frequent travels and when I looked back no one have time for me.

How long you can keep stories one sided nor do I feel comfortable to stay with family. I don't know why but I love to be alone and enjoy peace and calm ness...

I know its wrong, I don't smoke, drink or take drugs but after going through such blogs I now realized life is to enjoy not to sit idel and count passing years...

Thanks for concert and replying. I hope you find what you are looking for too...

Thanks again

I see...maybe you don't feel comfortable staying with your family because you were away from them for too long? Thanks...I'm just here to chat and maybe make friends. I don't set expectations too high though. I fail at every social network site I go to and when I really really want something to happen. It doesn't. It never does.

I can't update this thread because it's been too long. Just letting you guys know I pretty much quit this site. I just visit whenever I'm bored and to respond to messages telling people to add me to skype if they still want to talk.

Latest posts

Back