So many people thinking they are nice while they are complete morons!?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kindster

Reaction score
I've met so many people that pretend they are nice while they are talking behind your back as soon as they can. So many times i've seen those nice wannabe people being as nice as they can around people they need something from and they bully the "LESSER CREATURES"(As they see others not worth of their attention). I am not judging by one of them i've seen, but on the masses of people i've met and yes they are all thinking they are nice. My ex was one of them the one that is nice and than she got tired of that act and i felt like i was in hell before i dumped her. Everyone is nice, everyone is an angel and all that but when i was in my hardest day of depression only 1 friend covered my back while others ditched me even though we were friends for ages. I am sick of that fake niceness.

Everyone is nice, everyone is an angel and all that but when i was in my hardest day of depression only 1 friend covered my back while others ditched me even though we were friends for ages. I am sick of that fake niceness.

Indicative of the throwaway society we've become used too. If its broke get a new one, if its too complicated or demanding find something easier, and if it isn't as shiny and lustrous as it used to be trade up.

kamya said:
Mr. Rogers is the only nice person that has ever existed.

Yes he is...
photomar14131047.jpg

Latest posts

Back