some of the things you want to do before you die

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

csmswhs

Reaction score
(not if the world was ending or anything like that tomorrow, but if you think there's the possibility you'd live for awhile)

i'd like to buy an ooooold chevy truck with a nice stereo system, manual windows with no air conditioning, and cruise across america in it during some of the hottest days of summer

Last night I was thinking about this,

Making a bucket list would be kind of motivating for me . . . even though I know i'm not gonna die for a while ><

I might post a small list later. I can't think of anything right now . . .

csmswhs said:

i'd like to buy an ooooold chevy truck with a nice stereo system, manual windows with no air conditioning, and cruise across america in it during some of the hottest days of summer

...if i couldn't find true love i'd have gone with this one too, always wanted to road trip across the states...

Live in Europe, learn sign language, win publishers clearing house, and ride every roller coaster in the world... oh and have grandchildren and bake cookies :D

Go back to college and get that degree, see my daughter grow up happily and healthily, do something that makes a positive contribution to the world for my descendants to be proud about.

I want to learn to fly a plane and skydive. I always wanted to fly and until I can grow feathers these are my only options....

i went bungee jumping once nina. over hard land. it was pretty neat:D (aside from one of the cords not being connected correctly and ruining my ankle for the summer) other than that i really liked it:) and i flew!!! only for a few minutes... but i flew!!!!!

and i want to travel the world also bluebird.

i hope we all end up doing these things:)

csmswhs said:
i went bungee jumping once nina. over hard land. it was pretty neat:D (aside from one of the cords not being connected correctly and ruining my ankle for the summer) other than that i really liked it:) and i flew!!! only for a few minutes... but i flew!!!!!

and i want to travel the world also bluebird.

i hope we all end up doing these things:)
OUCH on the ankle:(...But how awesome to have had that flying sensation!:) I dream of learning how to fly a plane, just to be able to take off and Gooooooo, like a bird....

#1) Hitch-hike
#2) Travel the world
#3) Backpack through China
#4) Skydive
#5) Discover a cure for a disease/Win the Nobel Peace Prize
#6) S.C.U.B.A dive around the Great Barrier Reef
#7) Walk on the moon
#8) Own a motorcycle
#9) Learn to surf/Go surfing
#10) Contribute to the improvement and development of humanity.

Thats all I got off the top of my head, and don't laugh, I'll walk on the moon someday, hopefully when I'm still young, not when I'm 80 and too old to handle the stress of space travel.

aside from meeting that special someone id like to:

- skydive
- climb a volcano
- see a tornado
- i cant remember what its called but there is a plane you can go in that free falls and you can experience zero gravity, i want to do that
- travel, go to venice, australia, alaska, some amazing tropical island, see the great wall of china

im sure ill think of some more after i post this.

i actually posted about this on my old myspace page. i saved a copy of it before i deleted my page. here it is for your reading pleasure :)

Things to do before I die

Hey guys. This is a "just for fun" list of things that I'd like to accomplish before I leave this world. I have more serious and fulfilling goals in life, but I just wanted to show that I have a very goofy and adventurous side, since most of you probablly don't know the goofy or adventurous side of me. I hope you find them as cool as I do.

#1- Go skydiving
I just love the idea of jumping into thin air and and feeling weightless as I fall to the earth at an incredible speed. It must feel exhilerating!

#2- Go bungee jumping
Same as above, but I get to come back up for more. If they could put a giant pool of chocolate pudding at the bottom, that would be great.

#3- Go scuba diving at Great Barrier Reef
I love nature, and the ocean calls my name. I grew up near the beach, and I'm just fascinated by ocean life. I want to swim with dolphins and fish, sharks and stingrays, and become a brother of marine life. There's more motion in the ocean, homies!

#4- Complete high-performance driving course
I consider myself a very good driver, and so does everyone else who rides in the car with me. But, one day, I'm gonna own a supercar (see #9), and a supercar needs a super driver. I'm gonna need high-performance driving skills to drive one of these beauties.

#5- Master the art of Wu Shu
I've always been a fan of Martial Arts. I get a wicked fix out of playing Mortal Kombat. Wu Shu seems to the fighting style that most appeals to me. Learning something like this could really boost your self confidence. I hope someone breaks into my home one day so that I could kick his ass happily.

#6- Find awesome woman and marry her
I'm saving all my love for you, whoever you are. Hurry up and find me so that we can share our lives and love together. PS; I love you.

#7- Vacation in Bahamas and stay at Atlantis Hotel & Resort
Honestly, I don't know much about the Bahamas except that my best friend Lionel Decius was born there. The Bahamas has to be the most beautiful place on the face of this earth, and the Atlantis Hotel and Resort has to be the most beautiful man-made creation on the face of this earth. I want to see it!

#8- Win bodybuilding competition
I'm currently working on this one. Hopefully by October 2009, I'll be in good enough shape to compete... and win. I'm gonna work hard all 2009 so that I can win. If I don't, there's always 2010.

#9- Own a 911 turbo, F430 Spyder, or Murcielago LP640 Roadster
Everyone loves a sharp-looking car. These three are more than just beautiful, they're fast! They're the peak of automobile performance and luxury! You're probably thinking I'm a car geek, and the answer is yes, I am. But one day I'll be the car geek with the car that's nicer than everyone else's, since I've driven piece-of-crap cars for most of my life.

#10- Visit Venice
OK, I lied. Venice has to be the most beautiful place on the face of this earth. How the heck did they build an entire city on water? I don't know either, but I want to see Venice too.

#11- Perform in the Olympics
This one is probablly gonna be the toughest. Actually, I don't even know what I want to do. All I know is that I'm a very good athlete. I'll figure it out when the time comes near.

#12- Sing National Anthem at an MLB game
"I didn't know you could sing". Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I can sing. Very Very well, as a matter of fact. No, don't try and book me for your next party or other social event. I only sing certain conditions and circumstances.

#13- Buy mom her dream house, fully furnished
I love my mom, and I'll never be able to return all the love that she has shown me over my lifetime. The next best thing I can do is give her something that every woman dreams of... her dream house, fully furnished.

#14- Earn degrees in psychology, accounting, business, marketing, and physiology
Why? Because I'm an information magnet, and I'll be needing all this information if I want to accomplish my more challenging goals and live past my potential.

#15- Live 100 years
I hope this is the last thing on this list that I accomplish, or else I'll have lived a life of failures.

1. Learn dressage.
2. Prove every single person who's ever doubted me wrong.
3. Be happy.
4. Own at least 1 of every single My Little Pony ever made up untill the year of my death.
5. Have something to leave my loved ones.
6. Find that place again.
7. Rodeo.
8. Go fox hunting again.

Dunno what else.

Quit Job, your throughout Europe, and ask my love to spend some days with me in Greece and Italy :)

Quit Job, tour throughout Europe, and ask my love to spend some days with me in Greece and Italy :)

Latest posts

Back