Some pix wot I took

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SophiaGrace said:
Are those blocks of stone made out of brownstone?

I'm not sure EssGee, I think they might be plain old boring concrete-the wall at the other end of the beach, along the prom, which is currently undergoing major reworks, was I think built around the same time(during the depression) so it's likely it is concrete.

Haha cheers bloser

P1010148_zpsf6ea2377.jpg

P1010096_zps94d5e8f8.jpg

P1010134_zps7b188d73.jpg

P1010080_zps98bcd88e.jpg

P1010154_zps4b054179.jpg

P1010142_zps5272046d.jpg

P1010077_zps71095b6a.jpg

P1010141_zps80da100a.jpg

P1010070_zps839ddde6.jpg

Cheers Bogey:)

Can't really go wrong taking photo's of The Boy-he's so handsome!

I'm considering looking out my other camera-it's been a while since I took any pix with it.

Do you change format on your photo's ?
eg go to 16.9 widescreen ?
I do and then turn the camera on it's side and you get a totally different shot.

I like the photo where Flay has his left ear raised in a "I'm thinking of running over there" sort of way. I also remember that blurry forest photo being a part of my teenage years - waking up in some place with my head spinning and having no idea how I got there. The wonders of alcohol... :p

The great thing about taking pix of Flay, user 130057, is how just expressive he can be. Sometimes he'll stand really still in poses too, sometimes though it can be frustrating because all he wants to do in certain times is sniff & pee-nobody wants photos of that lol

Had a super walk out along the beach with Flay this afternoon, the light was fab & the waves were crashing in against the remaining parts of the old harbour wall. I was intent on getting some good shots of the spray....but my old camera has a bit of a lag so trying to time things just right was proving a bit tricky...add to this that Flay kept distracting me by running off after other dogs I wasn't really getting anywhere with it.
Then Flay decided to steal the show & now I've come home with what might just be one of my favourite ever photos.
I love my Boy!

nugw6no

Alma lost her spoon said:
Had a super walk out along the beach with Flay this afternoon, the light was fab & the waves were crashing in against the remaining parts of the old harbour wall. I was intent on getting some good shots of the spray....but my old camera has a bit of a lag so trying to time things just right was proving a bit tricky...add to this that Flay kept distracting me by running off after other dogs I wasn't really getting anywhere with it.
Then Flay decided to steal the show & now I've come home with what might just be one of my favourite ever photos.
I love my Boy!

nugw6no

very good !
I like it !

Triple Bogey said:
Alma lost her spoon said:
I love my Boy!

nugw6no

very good !
I like it !
Really great, atmospheric photo

Latest posts

Back