Something smells really fishy here.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cathedral

Reaction score
Oh, select members are just trolling me now without repercussions. How nice. I see how it goes.

Eris got banned because she snapped back at SophiaGrace for constantly harassing her. No, Eris doesn't want to go back here.

Do you mods care to explain this one to me?

I posted this in another thread, but it was off-topic to that particular thread, so this will be a new thread.

I should add that a user named "cheaptrickfan", who is now known as "tangerinedream" was part of the mess that eventually got Eris to leave. It seems like those who openly state that they are into sadomasochism (or any other sexual activity of a deviant nature) or casual sex on here will be discriminated by a few members who seem to have predominate Judeo-Christian morals and values.

The moderators, from what I have heard, are biased towards their "friends" and are less likely to take action against them than they would take action against anyone else on here. As a result, you have some extremely freaking sketchy people on here who seem to be trolling, but no one gives a ****.

People like SocratesX, who was allowed to spread his horse-manure on this website for quite a while, which was obviously intended to upset other members on here. Probably because he (or he was) a friend of the mods on here.

If this was really true, then the mods on here would deny or try to cover it up. So I guess I would be wasting my time. Sociopaths should never use the Internet. Or live, period. Because they are simply trojans to society, who are quick to say that anyone who seems "different" (including autistics) are a threat to society because of their lack of social skills. Or something like that.

Cathedral said:
People like SocratesX, who was allowed to spread his horse-manure on this website for quite a while, which was obviously intended to upset other members on here. Probably because he (or he was) a friend of the mods on here.

lol

Please start over for I did not know what you were trying to convey. Maybe I am left out of the loop but I would like to understand what you are saying?

You seem to only be getting one side of the story. There are many many sides to any story and then there is the truth to the story. It seems like you are trying to pick a fight. This has nothing to do with people who have problems, autistic or otherwise. This has to do with who does and does not cross the line.
Socrates was smart enough not to cross the line enough to be banned. NO ONE likes Socrates, well basically no one. Just because a mod is friends with someone doesn't mean they won't do what is necessary if they cross the line.
I don't know and don't really care what happened with the Eris mess. If she's gone, it's on her. If she crossed a line and got banned it's on her, if she decided to not come back, again it's on her.
As far as CTF and SophiaGrace goes, you don't know if they have been warned or not, you don't know anything about what goes on behind the scenes, so it's not really your place to guess what does go on.

And anyway, like you telling people to drive off a cliff cuz you don't have the same taste in music as they do is any better?

Cathedral said:
Oh, select members are just trolling me now without repercussions. How nice. I see how it goes.

Eris got banned because she snapped back at SophiaGrace for constantly harassing her. No, Eris doesn't want to go back here.

Do you mods care to explain this one to me?

I posted this in another thread, but it was off-topic to that particular thread, so this will be a new thread.

I should add that a user named "cheaptrickfan", who is now known as "tangerinedream" was part of the mess that eventually got Eris to leave. It seems like those who openly state that they are into sadomasochism (or any other sexual activity of a deviant nature) or casual sex on here will be discriminated by a few members who seem to have predominate Judeo-Christian morals and values.

The moderators, from what I have heard, are biased towards their "friends" and are less likely to take action against them than they would take action against anyone else on here. As a result, you have some extremely freaking sketchy people on here who seem to be trolling, but no one gives a ****.

If this was really true, then the mods on here would deny or try to cover it up. So I guess I would be wasting my time. Sociopaths should never use the Internet. Or live, period. Because they are simply trojans to society, who are quick to say that anyone who seems "different" (including autistics) are a threat to society because of their lack of social skills. Or something like that.

stop-posting-animated.gif

stop_posting_Natus_GIF_Athon-s600x422-53713.gif

Callie said:
You seem to only be getting one side of the story. There are many many sides to any story and then there is the truth to the story. It seems like you are trying to pick a fight. This has nothing to do with people who have problems, autistic or otherwise. This has to do with who does and does not cross the line.
Socrates was smart enough not to cross the line enough to be banned. NO ONE likes Socrates, well basically no one. Just because a mod is friends with someone doesn't mean they won't do what is necessary if they cross the line.
I don't know and don't really care what happened with the Eris mess. If she's gone, it's on her. If she crossed a line and got banned it's on her, if she decided to not come back, again it's on her.
As far as CTF and SophiaGrace goes, you don't know if they have been warned or not, you don't know anything about what goes on behind the scenes, so it's not really your place to guess what does go on.

And anyway, like you telling people to drive off a cliff cuz you don't have the same taste in music as they do is any better?

Is it any better to harass the user with meme-images instead of putting up a proper argument? I don't think so.

There should be no argument to begin with. You should leave the past where it belongs and stop trying to stir up trouble - specially when you dont even even have your facts straight. Don't make another thread like this, or it will be considered flaming the forum and personal attacks on other members. Consequences may apply if you choose to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back