sometimes it's easier than you think.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misa

Reaction score
so many of you guys are really miserable and i think it's a shame because from what i have read you are all pretty normal people.

a lot of you guys lack confidence and are very confused and in a rut or lost.

but i think that you guys should know that it is easier to fix your life than you think.

i wish you all the best...

misa said:
so many of you guys are really miserable and i think it's a shame because from what i have read you are all pretty normal people.

a lot of you guys lack confidence and are very confused and in a rut or lost.

but i think that you guys should know that it is easier to fix your life than you think.

i wish you all the best...

I agree. I read these well written posts by intelligent, sensitive people who talk like their the biggest losers in the world; and I just don't see it.

I notice that some of you have a similar issue that I used to have. You're stuck in 'I should be this' or 'I shouldn't be that' thought patterns. I'm 23, and I should have graduated college. I'm 25, and I shouldn't be a virgin. I'm 30, and I should have my own place. According to whom?

A lot of my depression over being alone was because I thought my lifestyle was wrong, but I can't force myself to be something that I'm not. I'm a lone wolf. That's what I am. Once I accepted that I didn't need to live by other people's expectations, I no longer saw emptiness in my life. I now see how full it's always been.

Latest posts

Back