SunflowerGirl1306 Contact Info?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheSkaFish

Jedi Guardian
Reaction score
Hi, I know this is a bit out there but does anyone by chance have SunflowerGirl1306's contact info?

I meant to reply to a message from her, I was just going through my inbox today, when I noticed she deleted her account.

I haven't really replied to anyone anywhere lately...I've just felt kind of overwhelmed and down. But I feel bad that I didn't reply. I didn't mean to give the impression that I blew her message off.

If anyone has her contact info, if you could PM it to me, that would be best, rather than leaving it out openly.

Thanks,

Ska

Last edited:
Iiiii have no idea, my guy.
I know the relative area of the state she lives in, but that's because I lived over in that area myself several years ago. Maybe she'll come back. 🤷‍♂️
I thought we had a thread for missing ALL members. :unsure: Or did I just dream that up? I tried searching for it, couldn't find it. Callie, I need your help with the Dewey Decimal System of the forum, please. 🙏🥺

Iiiii have no idea, my guy.
I know the relative area of the state she lives in, but that's because I lived over in that area myself several years ago. Maybe she'll come back. 🤷‍♂️
I thought we had a thread for missing ALL members. :unsure: Or did I just dream that up? I tried searching for it, couldn't find it. Callie, I need your help with the Dewey Decimal System of the forum, please. 🙏🥺

I think you mean this thread here:

https://www.alonelylife.com/threads/who-do-you-miss-from-all.36445/
Yeah, let's hope she comes back. I for one enjoyed her light-hearted threads.
Seems there have been a lot of people leaving lately.

I don't mean to come off as disinterested. I just get these stretches where I'm burnt out on life, and I keep posting even though I have messages to reply to long overdue. I find it takes more focus, than to just post.

I guess this should teach me to respond to my messages more promptly.
Otherwise I look like all I really want to do is theorize, complain/rant, talk in circles, or bs around, rather than actually have conversations with people.

Last edited:
Seems there have been a lot of people leaving lately.
I hear that's my fault. Lol

Callie, I need your help with the Dewey Decimal System of the forum, please. 🙏🥺
Well I would have replied with "GOD, I have to do EVERYTHING around here." But it appears Ska beat me to it this time. Sorry, I was driving at the time and just got home. Lol

I hear that's my fault. Lol

Yeah you've kind of taken over the "scapegoat" role. Haha.

But seriously, I feel like a lot of people have just up and disappeared.

Normally one or two go from time to time, here and there.
But I feel like a lot of people have just given up on the site lately.

It's too bad. For all the ups and downs, I'd hate to see this place wither to nothing the way I've seen some other sites go.
It's always sad to see familiar faces quit.

Latest posts

Back