Take the Test!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pyropath

Reaction score
I found this test online called the Levenson Self-Report Psychopathy Scale. It's basically a test that tells you the likelihood of whether or not you are a psychopath/sociopath. Despite the name of the test, it actually tests for sociopaths as well as psychopaths (there is a slight difference between the two). Now, obviously any online test can't be taken completely seriously, and this should in no way be seen as a diagnosis tool. I just thought it would be fun for us all to share our scores. Here's the test. What did you score?

http://personality-testing.info/tests/LSRP.php

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.6. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations. You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 25.79% of people who have taken this test.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.5. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior. You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 49.13% of people who have taken this test.

Scores range from 1 (low) to 5 (high).
Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.2, higher than 5.51% of people who have taken this test.
Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.5, higher than 6.9% of people who have taken this test.

I can't help but wonder if a psychopath would be honest, or self-aware enough to be honest, on this test.

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.9...higher than 41.76% of people who have taken this test.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.8...higher than 63.38% of people who have taken this test.

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.1. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 3. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 50.45% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 71.45% of people who have taken this test.

Edit: What's your results like, Pyropath?

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.3. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.1. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.4. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.8. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 16.15% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 16.44% of people who have taken this test.

I'm not sure this is accurate!

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.8. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.7. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 69.77% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 90.6% of people who have taken this test.

LoneStar1989 said:
I'm not sure this is accurate!

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.8. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.7. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 69.77% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 90.6% of people who have taken this test.

Well, the average of your two scores would be about 3.3. The normal average scores for males is around 3.0 and the normal average score for females is around 2.8. Averages of about 4.0 or higher would indicate psychopathy/sociopathy. So you scored pretty normally.

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.1. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.6. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior

You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 3.19% of people who have taken this test.

You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 9.61% of people who have taken this test.

I don't think I even know what this means.....

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.2. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations. You score for primary psychopathy was higher than 52.93% of people who have taken this test.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.5. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior. You score for secondary psychopathy was higher than 6.9% of people who have taken this test.

Tealeaf said:
Pyropath said:
Danielle said:
I don't think I even know what this means.....

What do you mean?

But what do you mean?

I think Danielle is asking what to make of it. In simple words, Is scoring high is Or scoring low is primary contribution in the path of becoming Psychopath or sociopath?

Oh hell, I'm making another tangled comment. okay, straight simple...

Low score = Sociopath or psychopath?
Or
High score = more likely sociopath or psychopath?

That is what I think and I could be wrong.

Well, Pyro did explain about it here previously.

Pyropath said:
Well, the average of your two scores would be about 3.3. The normal average scores for males is around 3.0 and the normal average score for females is around 2.8. Averages of about 4.0 or higher would indicate psychopathy/sociopathy. So you scored pretty normally.

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.2. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 2.9. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

Your score from primary psychopathy has been calculated as 1.6. Primary psychopathy is the affective aspects of psychopathy; a lack of empathy for other people and tolerance for antisocial orientations.

Your score from secondary psychopathy has been calculated as 3.3. Secondary psychopathy is the antisocial aspects of psychopathy; rule breaking and a lack of effort towards socially rewarded behavior.

Primary psychopathy: 1.8, higher than 35.37% of people who have taken this test.
Secondary psychopathy: 2.6, higher than 54% of people who have taken this test.

Latest posts

Back