Tattoos?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amthorn

Reaction score
Any fans of body mods here? Tatts, piercings, scarification? I admit, I'm an addict! I have 10 and would love more!! Here's some of mine :rolleyes:

DSCF4560_zps9aefac3d.jpg

IMG_20140608_181350_zps8741c545.jpg

Oh, cool! I have a weed leaf and some cats doodle in the shape of a little heart. Also a septum piercing.

DarkSelene said:
Oh, cool! I have a weed leaf and some cats doodle in the shape of a little heart. Also a septum piercing.

Yeah, I saw those ! Very cool, esp. the septum piercing ! That must have been painful. I had surgery on my "deviated septum" when I was 15, so I know how painful that can be. Did they anesthetize you for that piercing ?

I had a left ear piercing in college. By now, it has closed up. :p

Somnambulist said:
DarkSelene said:

Yeah, I saw those ! Very cool, esp. the septum piercing ! That must have been painful. I had surgery on my "deviated septum" when I was 15, so I know how painful that can be. Did they anesthetize you for that piercing ?

I had a left ear piercing in college. By now, it has closed up. :p

Noooo, I have an amazing threshold for pain. I went in thinking it would be crazy painful but it just makes you cry because of the location. Doesn't hurt at all, not on me, anyways.

Bubblebeam said:
Gosh, didn't that hurt you Somnam? Your poor hands.

^ If you have a problem with a member, tell a mod. Thinly veiled snark will only get a thread closed quickly and I don't think the OP deserves that.

Bubblebeam said:

Hehe, everyone asks me that. The irony of it is ... no, for the most part, it didn't hurt, it felt like someone tickling me for hours. I enjoyed it :)

Ok, it did hurt when he was doing my crown of thorns, but only when he did the side, where there was nothing but bone and nerves.

MissGuided said:
Bubblebeam said:

^ If you have a problem with a member, tell a mod. Thinly veiled snark will only get a thread closed quickly and I don't think the OP deserves that.

Huh ? Which remark by whom, are you referring to ?

I can see that you've quoted Bubblebeam, but what's wrong with her remark ?

Wow ! Beautiful font, beautiful words !

"American writer Max Ehrmann (1872–1945) wrote the prose poem "Desiderata" in 1927"

"Go placidly amid the noise and the haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible, without surrender, be on good terms with all persons...."

Somnambulist said:

"American writer Max Ehrmann (1872–1945) wrote the prose poem "Desiderata" in 1927"

"Go placidly amid the noise and the haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence. As far as possible, without surrender, be on good terms with all persons...."

It was really the second half of the first line I wanted tattooed...

Whatever happens in Vegas lol

Meaw said:
What does it say?

If you were asking about my tattoos, they are spiritual words in Latin, such as God (Deus) and Peace (Pax).

Or, if you were one of the many Santa Barbarians who have asked me that, ... they're the names of my ex-wives.

Yeah, I meant you XD
I am not sure what snarky comment either, but I'd like to know, since I always fail on spotting those - still trying to learn :/

Yukongirl said:
Somnambulist said:

It was really the second half of the first line I wanted tattooed...

Whatever happens in Vegas lol

Whatever happens happens for the best - Bhagavad Gita

I think that the first half of that line is much cooler ! So, you got the right words tattooed !

Latest posts

Back