That should tell you something about me (and about yourself too)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dreamermec

Reaction score
I just took the test Which Country Should You Live in? At
http://www.arealme.com/country/en/

Guess what came up?...

You should live in:

Bouvet Island

Population: Uninhabited
Bouvet Island is an uninhabited volcanic island in the Southern Ocean, south-southwest of Cape Town. Bouvet is thought to be the remotest island in the world. The nearest land to it is Antarctica — over 1,750 km away

It doesn't mean I hate people ; maybe just better off alone

First Bouvet Island - wasn't surprising. On a second, more liberal approach...Afghanistan?

Oh, that's just great...

It was about worthless for me to take this test because it's for people in the UK and the US; some questions are just beyond me.

Well, that was a test based on sound logic and full of intelligent questions, eh? (Insert sarcasm here) Anyway, apparently I should be living in Madagascar, land of lemurs...which, interestingly enough, a co-worker once said I resembled - not sure if that was meant as a compliment or not. Yeah...;)

I belong in Taiwan.

Taiwan is much more than a land of high-tech industries; 69% of the island is magnificent mountains. There are superb beaches and national parks — many with hot springs. Find time to visit the historic former capital city, Tainan.

Arachne said:
haha I got ^.^ kewl

You should live in:
Australia

I thought I would get Australia, New Zealand or some remote Island but not the loneliest Island in the world..
First iI was shocked but after some thought I guess Ican ssurvive there.

Tealeaf said:
I belong in Taiwan.

Taiwan is much more than a land of high-tech industries; 69% of the island is magnificent mountains. There are superb beaches and national parks — many with hot springs. Find time to visit the historic former capital city, Tainan.

I too belong in Taiwan and I'm happy with that. Having said this, the test was a load of old cobblers. :p

Cavey said:
Tealeaf said:
I belong in Taiwan.

I too belong in Taiwan and I'm happy with that. Having said this, the test was a load of old cobblers. :p

Mmm, cobbler...

Oh, wait, they're old. :(

I got Malaysia! :). **** it! I'm learning Romanian, that won't help me there!

And a mental age of 32,.............?

Some people would say I have the mental age of a 12 year old,.......................some people would say I'm just mental! :). :)Lol

Latest posts

Back