That should tell you something about me (and about yourself too)

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
surprised-034.gif

Sweden

Population: 9.63(m)
Stockholm is Sweden’s delightfully green and watery capital. Old town, Gamla Stan, is a good place to start. Cross the sea to Gotland for a vision of medieval times. Walk ancient farmlands and see huge variations in church architecture.

Mental age: 40. Hm.

I got South Africa. How interesting: I grew up in Hong Kong, a USA gweilo in a UK colony in China. Does this mean I'm OK with being an ethnic minority that has a power structure footprint out of proportion to its numbers?

Dreamermec said:
I just took the test Which Country Should You Live in? At
http://www.arealme.com/country/en/

Guess what came up?...

You should live in:

Bouvet Island

Population: Uninhabited
Bouvet Island is an uninhabited volcanic island in the Southern Ocean, south-southwest of Cape Town. Bouvet is thought to be the remotest island in the world. The nearest land to it is Antarctica — over 1,750 km away

It doesn't mean I hate people ; maybe just better off alone

Hahaha oh dear!

I got Peru.

Afghanistan O_O
Travel in Afghanistan can be very dangerous, so plan meticulously. See the magnificent tiled Blue Mosque in Mazar-e Sharif, then trek in Panjshir Valley — the route to Anjuman Pass. Band-e Amir National Park’s five turquoise lakes are entrancing.

Ireland.. :)

Population: 4.59(m)
The Irish Republic is your romantic, literary destination. Its capital, Dublin has some fine Georgian buildings and famous pubs. Perhaps go on a literary pub crawl? Walk the cobbled paths of Joyce, Behan, Beckett, Yeats and Flann O’Brien.

What career Should i choose? -> Consultant

Personality Radar Test ->
Suggester - Everything is possible.

You are full of passion and imagination. Life for you is full of possibilities. You can quickly find connections among all kinds of information and matters and handle things confidently according to the patterns you find. You are eager to get validation from other people and also you are quite generous about your praise and support of other people. You are very casual and flexible. You are gifted with a rare eloquence and the ability of improvisation.

Mental Age->
Real Age:17%
Mental Age:41%
Naive Degree:64%
Mature Degree:46%
Old Degree:69%
Sophisticated

Goleman's EQ Test-> 140 [amazing and 4-stars]

Latest posts

Back