That's What She Said!

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gutted

Reaction score
We've all heard the saying. But what did she (or he) REALLY say?

"You are so sweet Lee, and I wish you had a girl that could say the same things back and be as sweet to you as you are to me. Cause you deserve that"

That's what she said.

It was one of a few hard hitting, yet gentle comments. She, a girl of whom I have been very fond of for about a year, went on to say that she doesn't think she is right for me, as I am too good for her and would suit someone better. Normally, this might sound like a typical 'It's not me, it's you' way of getting out of things. But I know this girl very well and she isn't the type to do that. Also, I know what the issue actually is. Distance.

Alas, I shan't go into any further detail as I need to get some ice. I took one right in the chin tonight, lol.

Feel free to share what she or he REALLY said.

GASP!!!!!!!!!!
You are too good for everyone, Gutted........
Just saying

Ok then stop giving this girl your attention and find someone who is going to be sweet to you. If it's really what she means then this girl will be ok with that and everyone ends up happy.

Or you can do what I've done in most of my situations and not give as much attention or "care" but still be around. But then not really look for someone that will be there for you because your self esteem is now honeysuckle, and you've given up relationships for a while.

Latest posts

Back