The I'm Sick of Seeing Lonekiller's Name Under Thread Titles Thread

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poguesy said:
Sigma said:
Poguesy said:
Woz said:
This is a disgusting thread.

Sweet.

Checking if your trail of mayhem and destruction is still heading in the right direction are you?

Just checking Lonekiller...I mean Baraclabby thingy is adjusting to his social change.

It's all part of my recommended therapy for him ;)

I see.
Yes, that's quite a clever coverup, I must admit.

Nope, it's just Poguesy being a swagger.
It takes a good amount of ****** to talk like that to someone older than him

perfanoff said:
Nope, it's just Poguesy being a swagger.
It takes a good amount of ****** to talk like that to someone older than him
I'm all for the respect your elders thing, but I'm only 37yo. I don't sweat it. If I were like 75yo then I would consider it disrespectful. When I'm 75 Pogs will be 62. Not a huge gap. I do admire your stand on respecting folks older than you though. It's very commendable. Especially these days.

I'm sick of not seeing your name under thread titles enough! Ha!

Actually I don't know who you are, please disregard the previous proceeding.

Meh, I don't mind it, since he's kind of keeping the general chat area alive but it gets a little tiresome since he capitalises every word..so you can't help but notice the thread title, and then you look down and yep, it's LoneKiller. It's not a major problem, just one of my gripes.

And yeah I noticed you did the same with this thread, you horrible evil person, you.

Other than the fact his topics are always questions, it seems, like he's doing some kind of pyschology routine on everyone to develop his opinions on people, or something. It matters not, though.

I fear I've now bumped this topic to the top of the list. Apologies if it stirs up old wounds or something, especially to you, LoneKiller, but..I was lurking, and no one was around, so I was clicking on interesting threads and just contributing.

So yay. :D

Yes you have bumped!!

LK was always posting, his name was probably under most topics - that guy loved to post.

Not sure where he is these days, not on as much...

Probably gone to higher places or something, like Valhalla.

Wait, did I just imply he was dead? Hmm. That's not what I intended. Ascended into a higher plane of existence then. Sounds better. I think he's been around a little bit lately, but..not a regular (yet) and don't know his habits, so I couldn't say for sure. I'll take your word for it though, boss.

9006 said:
Yes you have bumped!!

LK was always posting, his name was probably under most topics - that guy loved to post.

Not sure where he is these days, not on as much...
Two reasons why I'm not around to post as much these days:

1. I have here and my own forum to come up with new thread ideas for.

2. Threads like this one.

LoneKiller said:
2. Threads like this one.

Hmm, well admittedly I don't see any other threads singling out anyone else on here but, yeah I see your point, considering this one is largely pointing out a flaw, and such.

If anything you should take it as a compliment, means you're getting noticed for other things than say, your love of the green font. I suppose it's not nice to have another person talk about something they dislike about you, but, well it's only one guy I guess. You'll always find conflict no matter where you go.

I think I might be paranoid a little too, you know. I can't explain it myself but sometimes when it involves entering areas where there might be other people sharing similar opinions that could completely go against mine (prime example being in the Video Games forum) I kind of get a little nervous, hot under the collar, tremble inside for some reason, all because of the potential MY OPINION ON YOU IS THIS/BETTER THAN YOURS that could happen. Also on 4chan, I used to comment quite a bit in /v/ but then other people started stomping all over my opinions and, for some reason it made me feel like complete honeysuckle. Go figure, cause I don't even know why it happens.

Yeah anyway, everyone has their beef with others. I'm sure I've already pissed some people off, maybe even you, but they'll probably just tut and get a negative thought about me in their mind. Maybe. The truly brave/callous ones will post and call me out on it I guess, but..well.

Sharing is caring, as they say? Even if it's negative, they're being honest, which is aparently a good thing. Just like how White Lies are supposed to be a good thing, which I've never understood.

Life is overcomplicated and it sucks in general. Hopefully you see sunshine from time to time though? I hope so, anyway, since you seem pretty cool. You also seem to have a lot of friends, which I hope you've noticed :D that counts for something, right?

Do I make sense? I tend to let my mind take over and then blink after it's finished..a lot of the time it doesn't make sense to me.

Latest posts

Back