the last thing you ate

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm currently eating a sandwich at work. Sadly I couldn't bring all the ingredients with me, so it's a bit dry...

But I love sandwiches. They're the best food you can practice your cold cooking skills on !

see, it has bread as the main filler, tomatoes act as a juicy counterpart. For added consistency, cheese is added, and it also bring a subtle taste of ferments and proteins. Meat is optionnal, but it can also help with the taste (adds saltiness). The salad is then added for a good amount of crunch ! no salad no satisfying bite ^^

the last ingredient is whatever sauce you prefer, it really is just to tie everything together and add the last bit of strong flavour needed for that good sandwhich.

after you've completed this basic sandwich, you can learn to alternates with different ingredient, as long as you have the 5 basics:

- something juicy (tomato)
- something filling (bread)
- something protein (cheese/meat)
- something flavorful (sauce/pepper)
- something crunchy (salad)

and that's all you need for the perfect sandwhich with any ingredients ^^

I'm currently eating a sandwich at work. Sadly I couldn't bring all the ingredients with me, so it's a bit dry...

But I love sandwiches. They're the best food you can practice your cold cooking skills on !

see, it has bread as the main filler, tomatoes act as a juicy counterpart. For added consistency, cheese is added, and it also bring a subtle taste of ferments and proteins. Meat is optionnal, but it can also help with the taste (adds saltiness). The salad is then added for a good amount of crunch ! no salad no satisfying bite ^^

the last ingredient is whatever sauce you prefer, it really is just to tie everything together and add the last bit of strong flavour needed for that good sandwhich.

after you've completed this basic sandwich, you can learn to alternates with different ingredient, as long as you have the 5 basics:

- something juicy (tomato)
- something filling (bread)
- something protein (cheese/meat)
- something flavorful (sauce/pepper)
- something crunchy (salad)

and that's all you need for the perfect sandwhich with any ingredients ^^
And fresh crusty bread!

Hello SquareBin. :)

I have just had a good 'ole English breakfast. :) Bacon, beans, egg and a slice of toast. Many add sausage, tomatoes, mushrooms and even hash browns, but my little tum wouldn't hold all that. :oops:

Hello SquareBin. :)

I have just had a good 'ole English breakfast. :) Bacon, beans, egg and a slice of toast. Many add sausage, tomatoes, mushrooms and even hash browns, but my little tum wouldn't hold all that. :oops:
Honestly it's one of the best breakfast in the world... Lucky you ;__;

My mother's stuffed bell pepper (stuffed with a special mix of italian cheese) with some bread and olives, along with some coffee, vanilla-flavoured soya-milk and belgian biscuits ^^ !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back