The most unforgettable signs you've seen plastered at the back of a car

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

roundasapenguin

Reaction score
I am Malaysian. And **** proud of it *hic*
We've all seen it. They come in all shapes.

Square. Round. In the shape of a cloud. Etc.

Those cute little signs that people tend to stick at the back of the car, designed to capture the attention of the motorist behind.

In my years of staring at the back of cars, I've come across the most hilarious of signs. Care to share what are the ones you've seen?

The more memorable ones for me are:

1."KL pothole survivor" (KL stands for Kuala Lumpur...that's our main city in Malaysia - and some roads do have the mother of all potholes...haha)

2."If you're happy and you know it, drop your pants." <--this one I saw this morning and had me laughing like a mad idiot in my car. I've heard of 'If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands' but this...this one's classic :p

What are the other ones that you've seen?

I once saw a car that I knew belonged to a miner:

"If it cant be grown, it's gotta be mined!"

"Hell yes I'm dirty. I drive the Joe!"

"Earth First! We'll mine the other planets later."

You can always tell when someone loves their job :p

Oh, and along a common theme around here: "Hug a Logger. You'll never go back to trees!"

12 years ago I saw "Visualize Whirled Peas" and it still cracks me up to this day.

My brother used to have a VW campervan that said "if the campers a-rockin dont come a knockin" :rolleyes:

A friend of mine bought a car that had a bumper sticker that said, "Fat chicks are harder to kidnap" I almost think she got the car precisely for the sticker.

Oh, and a classic, which I've also seen on the back of some biker girl's shirt: "If you're gonna ride my ass, at least pull my hair."

It takes a ***** like me to love a ******* like him. (her car)

Next stop, the twighlightzone (my car)

Hadrurus said:

I like the FSM "fish."

fsm.jpg

I still have the "Miskatonic U." sticker on the back of my truck.

I also wouldn't mind having these:

398952153v12_480x480_Front.jpg

197635990v6_480x480_Front.jpg

A cookie for anyone who recognizes this:
292927229v5_480x480_Front.jpg

Or this:
199716776v7_480x480_Front.jpg

ZOMG cheaptrick, I WANT THAT FSM "fish"!!!!

I also always sort of enjoyed the peeing Calvins:

calvin.jpg

For some reason they're quite popular around where I live. I've always loved Calvin and Hobbes anyway, so it'd be cool to plaster him on my car for the world to see. :D

----Steve

Badjedidude said:

Isn't it great?!!

I saw someone who had a peeing Calvin peeing on a smaller peeing Calvin who was then peeing on Yet another smaller peeing Calvin. An infinite regression of peeing Calvins. Awsome.

The Wonderful Sin said:
"Save a tree, eat a beaver"

lol oh my god.

cheaptrickfan said:
Badjedidude said:

Isn't it great?!!

I saw someone who had a peeing Calvin peeing on a smaller peeing Calvin who was then peeing on Yet another smaller peeing Calvin. An infinite regression of peeing Calvins. Awsome.

The Wonderful Sin said:
"Save a tree, eat a beaver"

lol oh my god.
It was fairly awkward explaining that one to my ex and her mother when I started laughing...

Latest posts

Back