The Truth of a Shipping Submarine.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Broken_n_Lost

Reaction score
The dark black skies surround me in awe, no life around me but noise,
Glimmers of light in the distance, but no real reach for a person of absence,
The night is my abode, although my heart yearns for clarity in the day,
With time shortening in my presence, the coldness of the previous replaced with the present,
I hoped for so much more, and still I hope for so much more…

Shadows overpower my pain, they creep inside my veins, slowly shadowing all my gains,
Bullets of happiness pierce my pain, only to be replaced with vain, evermore lost, with evermore pain.

Constant troubles being shipped at sea, no real anchor and no real abode,
The harshness of the waves battling against my home, the ship of no destination with no real direction,

An absent captain to direct my soul, thoughts of longings keeps me alive and sane,
The white sands of living evermore drifting away, the clear blue sea evermore engulfing my dreams,
All passengers at chaos, fighting their desires, against the winds of fate, they call…’this is the way’, ‘no I call reality the direction’, ‘but I shout permission to stir our way’, ‘hold on what about optimism to direct our ship’.
In the end no one wins, it’s a ship that only the winds direct, all in the fate of change.

Oh how I long to be normal, no dark thoughts of fear, no anger to control, no real passion to stir,
Lost at sea with all hope washed away, the shores of normality distancing evermore slightly,

In the end the ship sinks to its real depths, to its real core, I was always meant to be a submarine,
Never one to gain but to receive, never one to achieve but to strive, never one to be helped but to aid, never one to love but to care, never one to feel normal but to feel an outcast at sea.

In the depths I shall remain, in the dark I shall stir, no real light but the beat that continues to keep me ashore…

It's a beautiful poem, bittersweet to say the least, I have talked to you in PMs so I know what you're going through, and it shows in your work. Keep writing and keep your head up, life has its ups and downs, some days are better than others though. ;)

Seeker said:
It's a beautiful poem, bittersweet to say the least, I have talked to you in PMs so I know what you're going through, and it shows in your work. Keep writing and keep your head up, life has its ups and downs, some days are better than others though. ;)

Cheers my dears.

Latest posts

Back