Things People Do Or/And Say That Disgust You And Piss You Off

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When someone says, "I know how you feel." It's almost comical to think someone could believe he/she can know one single thing that another INDIVIDUAL FEELS, THINKS, OR ANYTHING about someone else, unless they are God, and I doubt that very much!

When having a conversation someone saying" and we both agree on..." fresia you. No I don't. I hate when people speak for me

What People Do:
Get dressed up like a ponce chasing foxes with a pack of dogs across a field, watching it get torn to pieces while wiping the blood across their face.

What People Say:
Trying to argue it’s about preservation of the countryside and upholding tradition and not some warped, upperclass, kinky bloodlust fetish.

There are some phrases which annoy me but I don't know how they are said/can they be said in English.

One is in some contexts "No offence".

"No offence, but you are f***ing annoying." Seriously???

Also "whatever" if used too often.

It's hard to work with someone if the answer is always "Whatever". Or if you are having a movie night with your parter and you ask what movie he or she wanted to watch. "Whatever". Duh, very well, lets watch A Serbian Film or The Human Centipede II. Don't complain afterwards then.

Pretty much any form of unjustified violence (be it verbal or physical) disgusts me. Child indoctrination also makes me want to vomit.

Do: People who promise you everything, but only leaves you in the gutter to suffer. Not literally but I hate others who try to ruin other peoples happiness.

Say: Tell me how to live my life. People telling me they care, when I know simply they don't.

Power hungry people tend to irk me a tad as well as people who go over the top with the 'power' that they have.

people of few words.
communication is what seperates us from lessor life forms.
if you want to keep it all to yourself then maybe as well move to the mountains.

WishingWell said:
I am disgusted when someone can't say a single sentence without the F word or something even worse.

fresia! Sorry about that honeysuckle, man.

I'll ******* try the fresia not to ******* do that anymore. :cool:

Badjedidude said:
WishingWell said:
I am disgusted when someone can't say a single sentence without the F word or something even worse.

:club: You're an evil man.

Badjedidude said:
WishingWell said:

rsz_christmas_story_soap.jpg
[/color]

Latest posts

Back