This is why you're fat.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DayvanCowboy

Reaction score
http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/

I guess most food in North America is lacking in bacon and gravy.

i2dw5nf19jr2k45sOiX3hn7Do1_500.jpg

Most of the food posted is not really something I would like to experience, but this is worth a try. "Deep Fried Peanut Butter-Covered Brownie Wrapped In Cookie Dough". Yum yum.

this is so disgusting. I don't think I'm going to be able to eat anything for another five days.

OMG that must be what heaven tast like!

although i'm not sure about deep fat frying a brownie

i heard in some places you can get a deep fat fried snickers bar

mmm

by the way i'm not fat!

.. am i ?

);

ya thats true i didn't know what the picture was till he siad it, but the concept sounds goood

Deep fried kebab wins. Deep fried curry wins. Deep fried everything wins. If its not bad for your health, it isn't worth eating.

Not a fan of deep fried anything.
On the other hand that giant kit kat... :D

evanescencefan91 said:
i heard in some places you can get a deep fat fried snickers bar

yep, we deep fat fry snickers and mars bars, they're sold in fish and chips shops.

Luisa said:
yep, we deep fat fry snickers and mars bars, they're sold in fish and chips shops.

Somehow i would have guessed that deep fried snicker bars would have had a whole different consumer base then a fish and chip shop.

ha ha ha, i know your totally right, but they are the only place that do them, unless you chosse to do it at home

Latest posts

Back