This is why you're fat.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jasmin said:
That is foul!

Only in America...

thats not even in America, it's the UK.

I would hate to think what they do to them in America, added extra cream on top or something as equally gluttenss :D

The food in america is like 80times better than here. like mcdonalds and stuff. they cook their honeysuckle with animal grease or whatever, it gets cooked in vegitable oil here

VanillaCreme said:
jasmin said:
That is foul!

Only in America...

Mine was not a complaint, i'm actually quite jealous of your foods, You guys still get Lucky Charms, Cheetos and Big Red gum (check out junk addict i am :D)

Word on the street is that the UK is alomst level with US for obestity level, so watch out US, you've got competition from the fatties over the other side of the pond! :D
Oh yeah, because America is the only country that has fat people and nasty food......

man has anyone seen supersize me?

just watching that made me feel sick

he gained like 10 ponds in one week

Looking at this thread it seems a lot of you are in the UK? Truth is this: 1. Mcdonald's sucks. It might be one of the oldest food chains in the US but LOW QUALITY! Whataburger is far superior! Garden fresh veggies atop a less greasy burger. 2. We are one obese nation. We is fat mofo's. 3. IMO the most attractive people are in other countries for reason #2.
my 2 cents worth, Eric

Supersize Me made me hungry. I didn't focus on the health honeysuckle, just the food...i'm really, really, really hungry right now

Latest posts

Back