Tripping

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

murmi97

Reaction score
Small but gratifying perk of social isolation; not being embarrassed when you trip :D

Not an hour ago, I tripped over a rock on my property and only thought nonchalantly, "Well that wasn't nice" and continued on my way.

I hope this is something that won't go away when I rejoin society.

At first i thought the title meant tripping as in tripping on certain drugs.

I guess being embarrassed when you trip is an insecurity of a sort. Just like i have insecurity about my pale skin, since it's so hot outside everyone is tan.

By the way "my property" sounds infinitely awesome. :D

I love car junkyards, when I first started driving I'd go there and check out all the other cars, see what the dashboard looked like etc.

Ahhh... good days.

If you do ever trip with people around, just jump up, spread your arms and shout 'Ta-daaa!' :D

I was walking in a cornfield today for my summer job and tripped over a rock. No one could see me though. :)

I slipped on a banana skin while walking into town once. As embarrassing as it was, I kind of hoped someone was watching from a window somewhere, for the sheer comical value of it.

It's so funny how having one person next to you when you trip can make all the difference. You can laugh at how clumsy you are with a friend but if your on your own and trip, laughter is out of the question because you become the mad lady that manically laughs to herself on the street.

Sometimes when I am walking through a public place I will remember something funny someone said on the internet and start laughing. I completely got the giggles in a lift when I was in France, too. It was just too **** quiet and ridiculous. The fact that no one else finds it funny makes it even worse. Like when I sing pop songs at my cat, replacing key words with her name, and she just looks at me, completely not getting the joke as she ignores me and proceeds to lick her own anus.

Sometimes I am this guy:

[video=youtube]

painter said:
Sometimes when I am walking through a public place I will remember something funny someone said on the internet and start laughing. I completely got the giggles in a lift when I was in France, too. It was just too **** quiet and ridiculous. The fact that no one else finds it funny makes it even worse. Like when I sing pop songs at my cat, replacing key words with her name, and she just looks at me, completely not getting the joke as she ignores me and proceeds to lick her own anus.

Sometimes I am this guy:

[video=youtube]

Haha I liked the video, I've done the same thing as you too! I was on the bus once and I remembered this hilarious memory, I had to pinch my nose so hard to stop myself from laughing (it really bloody hurt) and laugh still managed to come out, but it was this horrible Mutley-esque laugh! I love singing to my dog too but he doesn't appreciate my talent or RANGE either!

I saw your mistake.

Littlesecret said:
Littlesecret said:
It's so funny how having one person next to you when you trip can make all the difference. You can laugh at how clumsy you are with a friend but if your on your own and trip, laughter is out of the question because you become the mad lady that manically laughs to herself on the street.

And quotes her own post.

Nothing gets past me, Littlesecret. NOTHING.

painter said:
I saw your mistake.

Littlesecret said:
Littlesecret said:

And quotes her own post.

Nothing gets past me, Littlesecret. NOTHING.

Hahahahahaha! I was trying so hard to change it quickly, I suddenly became an OAP using "the Explorer" for the first time (when they only use one finger to type).
I can't handle pressure!

Latest posts

Back