UK member cast adrift on the sea of life

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all,
I live in the UK and suffering with a lot of depressing shite at the mo. As time goes by I will unfold my story. For now I am a wheelchair user that appears to scare off women faster than telling them your a rapist. My wife left a year ago. I am either going to loose my job or be awarded a medical pension. I have to sell my house as I failed to keep up repayments even though I explained the reason for the long term sickness (back injury) and I am having to move across to Hull to be closer to my children. thats the short version. That's why I feel lonely and depressed and thought I would bring my woes here and start interacting with the world. I will answer pretty much anything especially in pm. So let's see what happens. For now it's early in the mornining and I am going to see if I can beat insomnia just this once. Thanks for reading.

Welcome from another insomnia fighter… You had more than your share from the Big Bag of troubles, hope it gets better.
I was just watching the movie Cast Away :)

Sorry to hear about all your troubles. I hope things get better for you!

Need-help-meeting-up said:
Hi all,
I live in the UK and suffering with a lot of depressing shite at the mo. As time goes by I will unfold my story. For now I am a wheelchair user that appears to scare off women faster than telling them your a rapist. My wife left a year ago. I am either going to loose my job or be awarded a medical pension. I have to sell my house as I failed to keep up repayments even though I explained the reason for the long term sickness (back injury) and I am having to move across to Hull to be closer to my children. thats the short version. That's why I feel lonely and depressed and thought I would bring my woes here and start interacting with the world. I will answer pretty much anything especially in pm. So let's see what happens. For now it's early in the mornining and I am going to see if I can beat insomnia just this once. Thanks for reading.

Hi there and welcome.
Sorry to hear the circumstances that brings you here, but hopefully you'll find something useful here.

Need-help-meeting-up said:
Hi all,

Welcome to the site !

Hello and welcome. I have battled with insomnia for a long time, I hope your time here will be helpful :) PM me if you need to talk.

Welcome to the site. You sound like such a strong person. People are very supportive here. *hugs*

lonelyfairy said:
Welcome to the site. You sound like such a strong person. People are very supportive here. *hugs*
Thank you Lonely Fairy, that is an element of my personality that frustrates me, I can be a strong person but break down so easily. Still suffering from the damage done from previous relationships that have meant I have lost my social skills. All I want is the strength to enter a room and feel comfortable enough to approach someone and talk to them instead of feeling totally alone in a room fool of friends.

Latest posts

Back