Unfair treatment.

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight

Reaction score
VanillaCreme has just banned me from chat for 72 hours. Reasoning "For arguing". We were discussing why I couldn't be a moderator in the chat.
Here is the discussion. (You will have to pause the video and read, sorry)

I realize I kind of lost my control near the end and I could have acted in a more mature manner. Some of you may say to keep this in a PM between myself and VanillaCreme but this has happened multiple times in the past involving VanillaCreme, and EveWasFramed. I'm not looking for another argument. I'm not looking to be punished again. I just want to know the reasoning why this happens to me so often.

Sincerely, Knight

I just watched the video.

The thing is Knight, there's a rule in chat, saying that you cant argue with moderators. If you do, we can take punative measures.

So, Nilla was within her bounds.

Also, you've been banned multiple times, so, that in itself is against you in wanting to become mod in chat. Although I may understand why you want it, because you've been coming to ALL for a pretty long time. You have the previous bannings against you though.

Furthermore I want to add Knight that you are the nicest person when spoken to one-on-one and I enjoy talking to you in this manner. I don't know if you feel threatened when you come into the chatroom, or what it is, but you seem to act differently; for example, flooding sometimes and acting in an erratic fashion. Maybe you should try acting in the chatroom like you do with me in IM?

Please avoid arguing with the moderators in the future. This will save you a lot of trouble.

Just curious, which software is that Knight?

and my 2 cents to the topic, oh nvm.. I got a bill of 100 (D)

There is no reason for this thread.
If you dispute it PM a mod.

You know exactly why you were banned. And THAT'S exactly why you'll never be mod here, in chat or forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back