Usernames

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like the movie, A Scanner Darkly. The main character is named Bob Arctor.

PenDragon said:
ladyforsaken said:
PenDragon said:
ladyforsaken said:
My username is as it says. I felt forsaken at the time I joined and I'm a female so.. ladyforsaken. Kinda cheesy now, if you ask me. But I also wouldn't know what to change it to anyway.

Hehe, I can suggest some If you want me to ;)

I'm curious as to what you would have in mind....

Ahem, I'll keep it as clean as possible without making a mess :p
Few suggestion...
LadyAwesome
LadyCool

and sans lady
Breeze
Moonon14th
Corona

And my favorite, hehe...
LadyDragon :D :D :D

Interesting...

Thanks though, but those wouldn't really relate to how I feel about myself.
emoticon-0120-doh.gif

I wasn't thinking when I chose my username. Actually, I was just trying out and had to get one on the spot.
Actually, I was thinking. . of Akon's "Lonely" song.
I'd change it if I could.

ladyforsaken said:
PenDragon said:
Few suggestion...
LadyAwesome
LadyCool

and sans lady
Breeze
Moonon14th
Corona

And my favorite, hehe...

Interesting...

emoticon-0120-doh.gif

LadyF? You don't think you're awesome, cool?
LadyDragon is my favourite too, I wonder how that suggestion came about ;)

mslonely said:

The moderators can change it for you, but if i am not mistaken they will need a good reason. To stop everyone from changing everyday i think.

Rosebolt said:
mslonely said:

The moderators can change it for you, but if i am not mistaken they will need a good reason. To stop everyone from changing everyday i think.

Thank you Rosebolt.
Well, in that case, I won't. . No good reason, atleast not yet.

My name was created for me from playing a wrestling game. It is a combination of "Ginger Warlock" but it was too long for the game to accept and so Ginock was born and has been with me ever since.

mslonely said:
LadyF? You don't think you're awesome, cool?

No, lol I don't think I'm awesome or cool. Seriously, I'm a lot more dorky and boring than you think. :p

ladyforsaken said:
PenDragon said:
ladyforsaken said:
PenDragon said:
ladyforsaken said:
My username is as it says. I felt forsaken at the time I joined and I'm a female so.. ladyforsaken. Kinda cheesy now, if you ask me. But I also wouldn't know what to change it to anyway.

Hehe, I can suggest some If you want me to ;)

I'm curious as to what you would have in mind....

Few suggestion...
LadyAwesome
LadyCool

and sans lady
Breeze
Moonon14th
Corona

And my favorite, hehe...

Interesting...

emoticon-0120-doh.gif

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!??? Nooooooooooooooooooooo!

Well but yeah, awesome people don't really feel awesome about themselves most of the time.

In grade school, I became known as a ghoulish boy, dark and creepy, who lived way out in the boonies of Pictou, isolated and disconnected, and within walking distance of three or four graveyards. They called me The Boonie Ghoul.

boonieghoul said:
In grade school, I became known as a ghoulish boy, dark and creepy, who lived way out in the boonies of Pictou, isolated and disconnected, and within walking distance of three or four graveyards. They called me The Boonie Ghoul.

Cool name. Mine's from a New Order song.

In a lonely place said:
boonieghoul said:

Cool name. Mine's from a New Order song.

Oh, that's awesome, I love New Order. I saw them in concert back in the 80s. :)

-Teresa

Arachne is from the Greek Mythos, a woman who was turned into the first spider by Athena. I am terrified of spiders and when ten years old I was bitten by a brown recluse spider and nearly died. I have a scar from it to this day.. Very traumatic..so I chose the name to remind me that spiders are more afraid of me, then me afraid of them..but I still scream o_O

Arachne said:
Arachne is from the Greek Mythos, a woman who was turned into the first spider by Athena. I am terrified of spiders and when ten years old I was bitten by a brown recluse spider and nearly died. I have a scar from it to this day.. Very traumatic..so I chose the name to remind me that spiders are more afraid of me, then me afraid of them..but I still scream o_O

I'm sorry to hear that happened to you. But what a story! I wouldn't have suspected something like that behind a user name on a forum. O.O

boonieghoul said:

That definitely captures the imagination..

This thread is really quite fascinating.

I relate with the very misunderstood dandelion. Not a lot of people can see it's true potential.

Did you know that every part of this HERB is edible and very nutritious? I can't believe people spray cancer causing chemicals on it!!

Mine comes from a character I made up. Basically a fish who listens and dances to punk rock and ska. Hence, The Ska Fish! :)

I actually found a picture online of someone who drew up a character that is a pretty close approximation to what I imagine The Ska Fish would look like. Perhaps I'll post it some time.

Also, interestingly enough, there is someone called TheSkaFish on Reddit. It isn't me, however. I was a little weirded out by that. So if you happen to meet another TheSkaFish somewhere on the information superhighway, be warned - there are some impostor Ska Fish out there!

TheSkaFish said:
Mine comes from a character I made up. Basically a fish who listens and dances to punk rock and ska. Hence, The Ska Fish! :)

I actually found a picture online of someone who drew up a character that is a pretty close approximation to what I imagine The Ska Fish would look like. Perhaps I'll post it some time.

Also, interestingly enough, there is someone called TheSkaFish on Reddit. It isn't me, however. I was a little weirded out by that. So if you happen to meet another TheSkaFish somewhere on the information superhighway, be warned - there are some impostor Ska Fish out there!

I love punk/ska music, and fish! (well, fish-ing lol) awesome-o character you made :D

Dandelion said:
I love punk/ska music, and fish! (well, fish-ing lol) awesome-o character you made :D

Haha thank you. The character was my idea, but the picture I found was drawn by someone else. I don't know who, but I like it. I'll post it one of these days.

As stated in Rose's similar thread few months back...
http://www.alonelylife.com/showthread.php?tid=33461&page=2

PenDragon said:
My name, Ahem...PenDragon is name I got from Hawl's Moving Castle. But I have different interpretation of it.
PenDragon is made of two words = Pen + Dragon, A mystic Dragon who can write ( Don't imagine that it's confuses my mind even more ) :p

I am like Dragon, My outer shell is as hard as Dragon, Nothing really effects me but here is the main thing those who know me, know my weakness, my soft points, they can easily kill me If they want to but I'm glad they won't after all they are my friends (despite the fact they are virtual ).

It's still the same :D
Adding few more, I'm little addicted to my username now and people call me PD or Dragon most of the time, hehe. maybe I should get it change to that.

Latest posts

Back