Wanted: Farmville Neighbours

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay so far I have one new neighbour, 2 definates and one pending. I just want neighbours so I can have a bigger lot to plant my seeds, I'm purely motivated by the money I can make. Mind you the work has to be done to achieve this. I'm shameless I'll ask anybody.

Yeah but it's not real, you make money buy planting seeds and waiting for them to grow, after that you need to harvest them and they get sold for cash to the market. It's a farm and you have items that you can buy to put on your land, but you need to make money and experience points to buy them. There's animals, trees, buildings, decorations, ponds, fences, barrels, hay, tractors, harvesters ecetera. When you have a certain amount of neighbours that enables you to own a bigger plot of land, hence being able to make more money by planting more crops. Currently I'm a level 8 person, so pretty much a newbie. When buying seeds to plant at the market you are given the options of what you want to buy, these items make take hours or days to be fully grown, it just depends how much time you have, if the crop isn't harvested in a certain time after it has grown it rots, therefore leaving you out of pocket for the money you spent. I just planted artichokes which cost me $70 to buy per plot, and will sell at $204 each after 4 days for them to grow, I have 144 plots, the only other cost is plowing your land which is $15 per plot so after costs my net profit is $17 136.00 If I am able to get 4 more neighbours then I can fit 52 more plots on, therefore I will make an extra $6 188.00 if I was planting artichokes, different fruits and vegetables yeild a different market price. Ofcourse your land gets bigger with more neighbours up to a certain point, I just don't know many people who play farmville.

IDK how to add you to my account...I made a FB account today

and how it heck do you add pics???

Thanks Sam aka Naval Fluff, I'll add you today.

Lonesome Crow I have no idea how you add pictures, just post a thread on the forum maybe someone can help you.

Well counting Naval Fluff I now have 9 neighbours, all I need is my 6 other invitations to be accepted and that's it, I'll just have to wait for the 2 others until I meet some other people. Life is good.

samba101 said:
Hi,

I would like farmville neighbours, if you guys don't know what they are its a game on facebook. I currently have 3 neighbours but am looking for 13 more so if you want to add me my hotmail is [email protected].

i would be happy to be a neighbour

Hi guys,

fancy adding me as your neighbour, would enjoy helping anyone

Happy farming

Kerry

Thanks Kerry, but I no longer play the game anymore since I have dial up and harvesting the field takes so long it just drives me crazy. Infact everythings just too slow. At one point I had neighbours coming out my ears. Please to anyone else do not add me as a neighbour.

Latest posts

Back