Weed

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^^ wow there's a list top of which would be how many threads there are about it here...

Ak5 said:
What the fresia are people's problems against it?

A lot. I never smoked a ciggerette or smoked weed I have no desire ether. I don't see why people think its so badass to smoke lol

Mikey193 said:
Ak5 said:

A lot. I never smoked a ciggerette or smoked weed I have no desire ether. I don't see why people think its so badass to smoke lol

It's not that people think they are badass. It's the amazing euphoric feeling you get after smoking it.

I've never used it but I have nothing for or against it either. It's just that most of the people that grow/sell it tend to be real idiots, and having to live in the largest cannabis-growing region in the U.S., I'm constantly having to put up with these inconsiderate people.

I haven't smoked it in a long time, but for me, it was so costly. After a while my system built a tolerance to it requiring more joints to achieve the desired effect. It got so bad that I was selling my games and pawning my consoles to buy it. That's just my experience.

Normally I don't like to post in the weed threads about my experiences. I have smoked weed off and on since the 9th grade. I became a huge pothead at 19, and even started growing it in my house. One night when I got really pissed because my boyfriend was rolling the joint to slow I realized I should quit. I stayed quit until late spring of last year. I have read tons of crap on it, I watch countless documentaries, and watch tv shows about it. I could tell you exactly what weed to smoke for what.

My favorite is a called Master Kush. It gives you a real giddy high, non drowsy, taste perfect, and smokes smooth.

I started smoking heavily since last year. I have mixed feelings about it. On the one hand: I feel like it's one of the best gift's in the world. It is something that should be experienced. On the other hand: It can rouse my anxiety disorder. Also I am not a social smoker which sucks. I can socially drink but I do not like to smoke around many people. I like to be playing video games. Also it makes me very counter productive. Nothing gets done in my home, and I cancel obligations I had to do. It controls me too much.

Hoffy said:
Mikey193 said:
Ak5 said:

It's not that people think they are badass. It's the amazing euphoric feeling you get after smoking it.
Yeah, I'm with ya on that one Hoffy.

That's the thing. Those that don't or haven't smoked seem to hate it. Those who smoked one time hate it. But those who use it 3 times a week or less properly are the ones that see the benefits. It's a natural stress & pain reliever - simple as that. I smoke in very small increments until I feel a change and then I enjoy the body scans I get from it. It relieves stress and pain for me and allows me to enjoy focusing on the painful areas and putting it behind me. It's pretty much like alcohol in that you don't have to get trashed unless you decide to become obsessive about it. That's my personal experience with weed. I think people respond more emotionally without much thought because they just have no idea what they're talking about. They don't know how to smoke it right because it's illegal and nobody's going to show them, they or someone they know obsessed over escaping reality and decided to keep getting trashed, or because they think of gangs moving illegal drugs around their towns. The truth is, there is a right, safe & responsible way to smoke it - just like alcohol, when you do it right you won't obsess over it, and gangs will move whatever is illegal because that's just what they're going to do - they are antiestablishment entities; it's decriminalized where I live and we don't have gangs pushing pot, I go into a protected pharmacy and buy it securely and safely.

Let's not forget the "Munchies". I knew this cat who got so **** hungry, he ate 5 egg rolls with melted "Cheez Whiz" on them.
A quick way to gain weight with some.

Weed is truly a gift and linking it to poor behavior has given it a bad name and made it illegal in most places.

Anybody can abuse food and gain weight fast. Anybody can spend too much money on anything and become financially unstable. Anybody can play video games all day, be unproductive or feel anxious. And anybody can do all of that with or without weed. Weed can't make you do anything. Only bad ideas, excess beyond common sense, and peer pressure can.

And as far as paranoia, most non-smokers act paranoid about the fear of paranoia - so that can happen to anybody apparently without weed as well.

I don't really care about marijuana. Like all things, it can be abused. Use common sense, if you are smoking everyday you have a problem. And of course, to my knowledge, smoking too much for a long term period can affect your memory. But, drinking heavily for a long term period can also mess up your liver. So use common sense.

One of the effects that I experienced the most was my complete loss of ambition. Didn't want to do anything but get high. I'd sit there on the couch with my friend and talk about all the cool things that we plan to do in the future. 5 months later, we are sitting on the couch talking about all the cool things that we plan to do in the future.

I had an addiction to oxy, they were damaging my body big time. But i couldnt handle the pain, so a friend gave me some pot and said all i needed was 3 puffs lol
Well turned out it was great, just enough to take the pain away and releive stress. It is also good as a tea for insomnia.
I like pot in moderation, but the abuse of it makes people not active, always put off to tommorow.

whispers said:
I had an addiction to oxy, they were damaging my body big time. But i couldnt handle the pain, so a friend gave me some pot and said all i needed was 3 puffs lol
Well turned out it was great, just enough to take the pain away and releive stress. It is also good as a tea for insomnia.
I like pot in moderation, but the abuse of it makes people not active, always put off to tommorow.
Well done whispers! I don't know what an Oxycontin addiction is like, but from what I've seen, it's one helluva an addiction to kick. I'm glad to hear that you quit. That's some nasty honeysuckle. I could have half of my ass bitten off by a shark and my doctor would never prescribe me that stage of painkiller. Good for you. I'm not just saying that.

Personally: I see that there is an "Us vs. Them" type of mentality when dealing with weed.

Latest posts

Back