What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Besides using the PC, I'm using the Laptop lol.

I kid, I kid. I'm watching a Film. Pretty much what I do every night now.

Sitting here wishing I didn't love him and wishing that I loved somebody else instead because the person I do love doesn't deserve me, and he doesn't feel the same way anyway... The other guy is sweet, kind and makes me laugh, there are no awkward silences, he listens and he offers me support and advice when I need it (which is something I never got from the other guy), he really does deserve better than me. I think that in time I could grow to love the other guy, but by then it could be far too late, by that time he might have grown sick of waiting for me to feel the same way... So I'm sitting here wishing I could just forget it all and try to move on with my life instead of clinging to the past and some guy who used to love me.

Broken_Doll said:
Sitting here wishing I didn't love him and wishing that I loved somebody else instead because the person I do love doesn't deserve me, and he doesn't feel the same way anyway... The other guy is sweet, kind and makes me laugh, there are no awkward silences, he listens and he offers me support and advice when I need it (which is something I never got from the other guy), he really does deserve better than me. I think that in time I could grow to love the other guy, but by then it could be far too late, by that time he might have grown sick of waiting for me to feel the same way... So I'm sitting here wishing I could just forget it all and try to move on with my life instead of clinging to the past and some guy who used to love me.

This post seems just a bit tragic.
Love triangles at their worst.

Latest posts

Back