What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Posting my last few posts (that never ends) before I go bed.

I've been around here for like 5 years or something. Trust me - I know where all the good hiding places are. :cool: *goes back into hiding*

Think I'm gonna give up now...

-she wasn't at the comic book store,
-didn't see her at the bubble gum display at 7-11,
-missed her by moments at the love shop (was seen leaving with loaded shopping cart)...

....ya gotta come out some time youngster

Misanthrope23 said:
*comment removed*

Can you stop just posting that in every thread, maybe I'm in a bad mood but it's getting really annoying now.

Veruca said:
Lying in bed with a bad cold. And hungry. But too lazy to go and fix myself something :(

Hope you feel better soon, I'd pop round and fix you something but I don't think my bus goes your way. Take care and get some rest.

LeaningIntoTheMuse said:
Regretting every post I have made here in the past week.

Regrets are like learning experiences. *hugs*

Veruca said:
Lying in bed with a bad cold. And hungry. But too lazy to go and fix myself something :(

Oh dearr Veruca, please please drink lots of water, get lots of sleep. Get someone to fix you something!

Edward W said:
Hope you feel better soon, I'd pop round and fix you something but I don't think my bus goes your way. Take care and get some rest.

Thanks Ed. Hugs to you, you sound like you're having a bad day, friend.

ladyforsaken said:
Oh dearr Veruca, please please drink lots of water, get lots of sleep. Get someone to fix you something!

Thanks dear. Off to bed now! Hope you're having a good evenin!

Got a packet of crisps in one hand with a can of irn bru in the other.... just about to settle down for a hard night on Lonely Life

Latest posts

Back