What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. Watching my little nephew and niece (she's 1 year old, he's 3 years old) and right now I'm speechless because I don't have an answer to their bizarre questions today so I'm trying to think of something to say...
2. Posting on this forum, ALL, I love you.
3. Hoping the weather stays nice for the rest of today and tomorrow.
4. Thinking I need to go buy tobacco and skins.
5. Thinking about making a cup of tea.

EveWasFramed said:
Waiting for the kid's charter bus to leave for the zoo so I can follow them. Being a chaperon is kind of suckish, lol

But your daughter will appreciate it in years to come. The Kid has always appreciated me helping out on stuff like that or randomly dropping by her school to have lunch with her and her cronies.

Broken_Doll said:
4. Thinking I need to go buy tobacco and skins.

What are skins?

Broken_Doll said:
Rolling papers, rizla, I call them "skins" as do a few people I know round here. :)

Kind of thought so- nonsmoker, don't know the terminology.

EveWasFramed said:
Listening to the sounds of a couple of hundred screaming children.

Proof that you did something evil in a past life- that's karma for you.

Just came back from the gym. Sweatn' balls! Feels good...aiming for six pack and some cut obliques. Trying to lose the moobs and in a few months be able to do ten real pull-ups. Want to make my lady want me again :(

Trying to lift my morale after my mum came in for dinner and suggested I 'buy an Asian wife' because she would 'like a beautiful Asian granddaughter'. A) I'm not into paying...well B) Asian kids aren't bloody trophies. And C) stop being such a sarcastic *****.

Scotsman said:
Trying to lift my morale after my mum came in for dinner and suggested I 'buy an Asian wife' because she would 'like a beautiful Asian granddaughter'. A) I'm not into paying...well B) Asian kids aren't bloody trophies. And C) stop being such a sarcastic *****.

Sending you positive vibes to counter your mum's negativity. Stay strong man!

Latest posts

Back