What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Listening music, PMing, chatting, erasing News sms (95% of all my sms come from this news service i hate)

Enjoying my morning caffeine and nicotine fix in the backyard (sun is shining, birds are chirping, squirrels running around... its a good morning)

Reading some tales from The Brothers Grimm while enjoying a nice dark Coffee

Sitting reading ALL drinking a cup of tea and watching Annik getting ready to go out. It's good being a bloke, throw on a shirt and make sure my fly's zipped up and I'm pretty much ready to hit the town. Easy life :D

Sitting on the tv news desk but i'm already off air hehe, it's just that i still work after the news, because we have 2 big events next week so there's still lots to do ;)

Lippy_Kid said:
Sitting reading ALL drinking a cup of tea and watching Annik getting ready to go out. It's good being a bloke, throw on a shirt and make sure my fly's zipped up and I'm pretty much ready to hit the town. Easy life :D

Lol. We ladies have our way of wanting to look pretty before we head on out. It's really more for ourselves than for anyone else out there. :p

GraceBlossom said:
cheating and ordering a takeaway from just-eat, can't decide though!

What is it this time you are going to make me crave for hmm?
emoticon-0112-wondering.gif

Latest posts

Back