What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
reorganizing my to do lists, possibly making plans for the future, not sure yet (can you feel the enthusiasm?)

jaguarundi said:
Just put the bin bags out for collection in the morning.

Doing that here would ensure a visit from your relative the cougar at night....Mr. Bears winter slumber is almost over as well, he'd definitely be making an appearance if he smelled yummies in the trash.

WildernessWildChild said:
Doing that here would ensure a visit from your relative the cougar at night....Mr. Bears winter slumber is almost over as well, he'd definitely be making an appearance if he smelled yummies in the trash.

At least you don't have to deal with the raccoons and their creepy paw hand things! ;)

^No racoons over here. Might get a feral cat after the chicken bones secreted in there. Might even be one of my OWN cats. Little scavenging sods.

If my lovely Pudding was still with me, it would be. Cat after my own heart. Never brought me dead mice and shrews. When I lived in London it was bits of pizza, fish and chips, doner kebab and Chinese ribs. That cat knew what his mummy would like to eat, for sure lol (though not generally from the rubbish bin, I hasten to add).:D

kamya said:
WildernessWildChild said:

At least you don't have to deal with the raccoons and their creepy paw hand things! ;)

Yeah, I'm not sure why there aren't more raccoons here- we do have skunks though, not only inquisitive but smelly too.

jaguarundi said:
ladyforsaken said:
Resting my poor feet.

Consider them little piggies massaged! With Body Shop peppermint foot lotion (really good when the feet need a pick-them-up).

Aww thanks, jag, you're a sweetheart <3

And I know that one! I used to use it too. Yay, my feet thanks you. :D

Latest posts

Back