What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just finished watching Smackdown which was rather boring (in some ways that couldn't be helped) and now I'm on here trying to find things to read and/or post.

Lying on the sofa with my youngest reading and playing on my phone, trying to get better so I can do plenty with the kids. Everyone else on tablets or computer as they are grounded.

Sitting in a beach hut on Blackpool's promenade in the rain, waiting for hubby to finish the marathon.
Could be worse i could be running LOL :p

I'm at work right now & I'm counting the minutes till I get off... I'm done at 8 & it's 07:20... Going home, taking a shower, getting something to eat & going to bed...

Came down to the lake to check on the dock. The ice melted this weekend, soon I'll be swimming :)
8uai.jpg

^Thanks GB, it sure is.

Yawn- it's evil déjà vu as I get on the road to head back to work for the next six days....

About to do some washing up and then maybe hoover the place. I hate housework, but someone has to do it.

the first day with nothing to do in a very, very long time! Exercise? Play guitar? Catch up with other works? Can't really see anyone as the voice is not back yet.

At a Children's play centre watching my kids and one of their friends wearing themselves out.

Latest posts

Back