What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyforsaken said:
jaguarundi said:
My nose is exploding in a cloud of snot... My eyes burn.. Even my skin is itching. Mowing the rest of the lawn can wait. I'm having a jagmed and a lie down...

Aww get better soon, jag!

Thanks ladyf. Colza pollen in the air... And all over the grass as well it seems. Fields of the bloody stuff surround the town! I am fine today though thankfully😺

Trying to arrange a repair of some overpriced headphones while listening to loads of songs from the 1990s on Spotify. WHO REMEMBERS M-PEOPLE?

I do, and I ******* love 90's music. Cheese from the charts, the excellent Rock bands, the birth and boom of many genres of dance music. Was a really great decade.

Never too young to learn about the past! I was born in the 80's but most of my favourite music and film is from before then.

Just been naming the kittens with the kids. So courtesey of the kids and Frozen we have Elsa and I named the boy Sagan.

GraceBlossom said:
Just been naming the kittens with the kids. So courtesey of the kids and Frozen we have Elsa and I named the boy Sagan.

'Do you wanna build a snowman? Or ride our bikes around the haaaall'

uploading a video clip to my computer whilst waiting for a bath to fill, whilst contemplating the soreness that comes with filming when I skate :(

/needs a massage

Also wondering where an extra usb cable has appeared from connected to my hub... looks like a printer cable but my printer has its cable plugged in.

The only other person who ever used my desktop is my mother, and she wouldn't know what the heck to do with a usb cable, plus she has my laptop anyhow

Sketching out the shed I'm gonna build day after tomorrow- my RV "addition" (lol)....starting to wonder if I'm going a bit loco living this way ;)

Wondering...
I had a crazy idea about posting an ad that I´m looking or a friend. Not gonna lie, I would like a female friend, to go to the movies with, talk with, and if we both have the same idea, maybe cuddle a bit with.

But there is a counter argument. Its not really responsible from me, as being close with someone may open a path to feelings, which is not good.
But I´m here because I´m lonely, as as most of us, I dont really wanna be that much. So having a friend for "relationship things" without relationship or any deep bonds would be nice. But its not that easy, and its not right to risk a ladies heart.
The hell, why did I even start thinking about doing this.

Latest posts

Back