What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yelling at my idiot cat that the mouse she just brought into my room is not actually hiding where she thinks it is. She doesn't seem to want to listen to me though.

Edward W said:
Hoping I get 5 **** minutes to actually get on with the work I've already got before I get something else!!!! Grrr!!! :)

You sounded annoyed but you're smiling despite it. Lol.

WildernessWildChild said:
Getting ready for a date this afternoon- hiking then dinner together :D[/font]

Good luck, WWC, hope it goes well. :)

eating some lunch... just took my new crossbow pistol into the woodlands, fired it at a dead tree from like 50 feet away, the bolt got halfway stuck in the tree, yanked it out and the tip stayed in the tree :eek:

Baking a date and banana cake. Smells delish, but just needs a bit more time to finish cooking....

mmmmm cake.....:D

Sipping a coffee while I listen to the birds happily chirping away- a new day dawns.

trying to distract myself so I don't eat too much, watching a huge crow out of the window and it's not even a midnight dreary

listening to my Dad ******* going on and on.
How I keep my temper ?
I deserve a ******* medal.
I want to say 'shut the fresia up' to him.
He's the most negative person who has ever lived. And it is ******* boring listening to it.

Triple Bogey said:
listening to my Dad ******* going on and on.
How I keep my temper ?
I deserve a ******* medal.
I want to say 'shut the fresia up' to him.
He's the most negative person who has ever lived. And it is ******* boring listening to it.

haha my dad is the same, and good luck winning an argument with my dad, hes right, end of story, even when hes wrong

Trrrrrryyyyying to do some housework since the kids want to play out with their friends.

Weeping quietly like a useless girlie. Thinking.. why do I listen to that little voice in my head that says ..'come on, 10 more minutes and you will finish' ..in this case cutting the hedge.

Yes and ten more minutes soo so tired I tripped, fell full length, hit my shoulder on the kerb, have grazed and bleeding knees through my jeans and still, after a hot shower, have grit in my ripped up and bleeding palms.

And I still will have to go out later and sweep the **** leaves off the pavement. Just.. Great. Triffic. sodding marvellous.

^ Oh no, rest up and gather yourself together, before you clean up :-/. ((((((Big Hugs)))))))

GraceBlossom said:
^ Oh no, rest up and gather yourself together, before you clean up :-/. ((((((Big Hugs)))))))

Oh thanks Gracie darling. Its just so stupid .. And it really really hurts. My knee is a bit arthritic so of course I landed on that one first..

Still nothing broken and especially not my varifocal glasses which would have been .. expensive as well😼

The hugs helped, my petal.

Now I am going to sit in the sun with a glass of wine and a shlocky romance novel. Sod the book club worthy and depressing novel. I need literary chocolate😸

jaguarundi said:
Weeping quietly like a useless girlie. Thinking.. why do I listen to that little voice in my head that says ..'come on, 10 more minutes and you will finish' ..in this case cutting the hedge.

Yes and ten more minutes soo so tired I tripped, fell full length, hit my shoulder on the kerb, have grazed and bleeding knees through my jeans and still, after a hot shower, have grit in my ripped up and bleeding palms.

And I still will have to go out later and sweep the **** leaves off the pavement. Just.. Great. Triffic. sodding marvellous.

Oh dear that sounds really rough, jaggie. :( *huggggs*
Please be careful more now and take care. I hope it gets better soon.

ladyforsaken said:
jaguarundi said:

Oh dear that sounds really rough, jaggie. :( *huggggs*
Please be careful more now and take care. I hope it gets better soon.

Thanks LadyF. **hugs**

I went and had a lie down and fell fast asleep but woken by bad dreams of falling, - shock I suppose, one minute I was walking to pick up the hedge trimmer and the next - bam! But now I need to go and finish sweeping up the leaves. And I am stiff as a board and coming out in a lovely crop of bruises!

Still it could have been worse. No broken bones just broken skin. The grit on the pavement makes my palms look as if I had tried to grab a porcupine or something... that or I have a horrible tropical disease..

I'm on my bed with the laptop above me, but i should be doing the laundry, cuz tomorrow is monday and i don't have time during the weekdays, but i feel so tired and i'm feeling so lazy right now, aarrrgh!. >__<

Latest posts

Back