What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going out to clean up all the **** bear honeysuckle in the yard- Smoky definitely has an active digestive system.

bear honeysuckle? you have a bear living in the yard? - !

doing at 20h the work that I should have done at 11h

I am looking at A Lonely Life forum to see if anything is happening that might be of interest.

Peaches said:
bear honeysuckle? you have a bear living in the yard? - !

Not by choice Peaches- when they come out of hibernation they're hungry, I'm guessing this one came down off the mountain because he/she smelled something yummy. There's been a couple of incidents of our curious bear rooting through people's garbage (why anyone is dumb enough to leave food-waste outside in a garbage bag is beyond me). I suspect he/she was in the backyard because of the odors from the BBQ since that's where most of the 'evidence' lay.

TheRealCallie said:
WildernessWildChild said:
Going out to clean up all the **** bear honeysuckle in the yard- Smoky definitely has an active digestive system.

I saw a license plate that said IAMBEAR today. lol

Just found out there's two bears in town- was down at the lake and saw them messing around by one of the streams that feeds it- great time to not have my camera!

I've got a friend who's a bit overboard when it comes to bear stuff- she's got all kinds of bear related furniture, pictures, etc. throughout her house. When I asked why she didn't have a bearskin rug or anything of that nature she lost her nut, she's drawn to them but doesn't want anything that would hint of their demise around her. I thought that was really cool.

TheRealCallie said:

Just found out there's two bears in town- was down at the lake and saw them messing around by one of the streams that feeds it- great time to not have my camera!

I've got a friend who's a bit overboard when it comes to bear stuff- she's got all kinds of bear related furniture, pictures, etc. throughout her house. When I asked why she didn't have a bearskin rug or anything of that nature she lost her nut, she's drawn to them but doesn't want anything that would hint of their demise around her. I thought that was really cool.

Here ya go - bears. First pic was taken off our deck as this big guy strolled through our backyard - I'm standing about 10 feet away from him. Second pic is him raiding our neighbours fruit trees.

2yxg776.jpg

9vk3rm.jpg

ringwood said:
TheRealCallie said:

Here ya go - bears. First pic was taken off our deck as this big guy strolled through our backyard - I'm standing about 10 feet away from him. Second pic is him raiding our neighbours fruit trees.

2yxg776.jpg

9vk3rm.jpg

Pretty much the size of what I saw. I went back with my camera but they'd already left.

kamya said:
[video=youtube]

Apparently bulldogs are the answer.

That was pretty cool. They're pretty much ignoring the dogs in town right now. I'm thinking I might go out for awhile tonight (when they've been most active) and try to get some pics (it's a full moon).

Sat at my sons hospital bed watching my amazing six year old son devour 6 ham sandwichs after his op, whilst message family and friends.

🔼Sounds like he's on the mend then lol 😺Hope you aren't too worn out with stress!

I'm off to see a thoracic consultant tomorrow. I hate hospitals , I don't like doctors and I don't want to go. But I suppose I have to. ****! Now I have to look for theMRI results..

^ Good luck tomorrow, hospitals are not easy places to be. My son is doing well, had a bit of a blip whennthe painkillers wore off.

reading the book
When terrible relatives happen to good people

and trying to sleep

GraceBlossom said:
^ Good luck tomorrow, hospitals are not easy places to be. My son is doing well, had a bit of a blip whennthe painkillers wore off.

glad everything went well, Grace

^ Thanks for all the kind words ladies :). He is still struggling a bit with pain. We are both shattered, mine is from stressnof yesterday.

Currently cuddled up to my little boy on the sofa, whilst researching family law.

Latest posts

Back