What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See? Everything works out. And if you just relax a bit, solutions will come to you more easily than you think.

Just browsing the forum. Had a long hot day out. Just want to stay a hermit for the night.

just finished working out, 53 pullups, 20 plyometric pushups, 20 pushups on the back of the wrist, 60 regular ones, 100 situps, 50 pistol squats, 50 dips, stretching and some martial arts related training in my garden.

/collapses onto chair with lots of food

zibafu said:
just finished working out, 53 pullups, 20 plyometric pushups, 20 pushups on the back of the wrist, 60 regular ones, 100 situps, 50 pistol squats, 50 dips, stretching and some martial arts related training in my garden.

this just inspired me, thanks

Peaches said:
zibafu said:

The working out part or the collapsing into a chair with lots of food part? :D

A quiet Sunday morning sitting outside with a coffee thinking about the craziness of chance encounters....

mind-numbing tummy ache, wasn't it supposed to end today?

TheRealCallie said:
Peaches said:
zibafu said:

The working out part or the collapsing into a chair with lots of food part? :D

the working out part, but my stomach hurts too much to put that into practice, will read it again tomorrow

jaguarundi said:
Listening to my guts gurgling .. I swear to god they are trying to play Nessun Dorma. ...

ahah, I wish mine were doing that, here it's like the deep end of a muddy pond

Latest posts

Back