What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tonight when TV was so rubbish I got my acoustic guitar out and started playing. Soon our living room was filled with my girls singing along. It was such a magic time we had, during which we toasted bread and crumpets over the fire and drank tea; a gentle evening that brought my family together. No using computers, no phones, no TV. Just singing and sharing thoughts and praying for each other.

Trying not to break any promises otherwise this "clash" would have been solved way early. I'm just enjoying this from outside the Arena, sometimes It's fun to watch than to involve in anything.

I'm sat with Rosa, one of my girls who's found a splendid Cornish Pasty recipe. She's just promised to make us a batch for Saturday night dins. :)

Very bored middle of the night when I actually should be sleeping instead of being wake up.

My girls have booked up at the Gstaad Glacier 3000 ski resort for the weekend with their friends, so my house is going to be quiet. :)

wolvesjr said:
quiet is good :)

I'm waiting for the coffee to kick in so I can start being productive at work

We have an Atomic, one of these stove top coffee makers.

old-atomic.jpg

It makes a great brew! I got one on the go now. :p

I'm waiting for a 60GB download to complete. It should have taken around 90-120mins to complete, but thanks to some particularly useless servers, I'm still waiting.

Latest posts

Back