What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waking up and thinking about what to have for breakfast, all whilst browsing here and trying to summon the energy to move.

Admiring the deed that officially declares me part of the honorable league of printers, typesetters and media designers.

Thinking about how I am going to earn money to build my gaming PC as well as for anything else that I want.

Trying to get some sleep which is far away anyway, maybe too far away...come on, come on where are you, sleepy. Come out of hiding, I need you again, Please.

Preparing the pre-dawn meal for another day of fasting. Haven't slept yet, got home from the hospital at 1.40 am. Will probably study afterwards until I have to get ready to go back to the hospital again. Not sleepy though. It'll probably hit me while I'm in the middle of meeting with one of the doctors. Oh well. Can't be helped.

Fidgeting while I try and decide whether I am brave enough to watch the new Poltergeist film alone.

What I wish I was doing instead is snuggled up and talking softly with someone special in a hammock on a beautiful beach looking at the stars in the inky sky.....and wake up stupid :club:

God help me, I am about to sort through a years worth of photos. I take every photo 3 times to make sure I get one I like, so I am looking at sorting through around 13000 pictures... fun!

user 130057 said:
God help me, I am about to sort through a years worth of photos. I take every photo 3 times to make sure I get one I like, so I am looking at sorting through around 13000 pictures... fun!

Sounds like quite a task.. good luck!

Aisha said:
user 130057 said:

It's going faster than you'd imagine. I think I've gone through around 600 already :D

user 130057 said:
Aisha said:
user 130057 said:

It's going faster than you'd imagine. I think I've gone through around 600 already :D

That comes to about 16 hours of sorting if you're going at a rate of 800 an hour o_O
That's quite fast but still a lot of time.

Some of the earlier ones are harder to decide on. I've picked up a bit of speed now. I've got through somewhere around a sixth of them. If I stay at this speed it's still going to take some considerable time. I think this may be a two day job ;)

user 130057 said:
Some of the earlier ones are harder to decide on. I've picked up a bit of speed now. I've got through somewhere around a sixth of them. If I stay at this speed it's still going to take some considerable time. I think this may be a two day job ;)

How's it going?

Aisha said:
user 130057 said:

How's it going?

I'm having a rest as it was giving me a terrible migraine. I will pick it up again a little later. I'd guess that I am about a quarter of the way through.

user 130057 said:
I'm having a rest as it was giving me a terrible migraine. I will pick it up again a little later. I'd guess that I am about a quarter of the way through.

:( Migraines are the worst. Hope it passes soon.
A quarter is still a lot of progress. You'll be done quickly. Once the migraine moves on of course.

Contemplating watching the new Poltergeist again, a scary film is no fun without someone to cuddle up to in the scary bits.

Latest posts

Back