What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reading comics and waiting for a big-ass storm to hit. Hopefully the power doesn't go out and there's no flooding.

^ Wasn't as bad as predicted where I was, although one thunderous bolt of lightning scared the dogs half to death.

Spent the last several hours watching YouTube videos about the "evils" of Facebook, inspired by the post in 'Relationships'.

Now reading about the new "little ice age" that is predicted to hit in 2030. A few years back I saw a documentary on the last little ice age. Interesting stuff.

Knitting a scarf for a Deaf friend from college who is homeless. Don't want him to freeze when winter comes.

Solivagant said:
Trying to work up the motivation to vacuum.

This is me, today and everyday. :club:

Vacuum can be replaced with any cleaning related thing. Somehow it does get done relatively on time.

Rosebolt said:
Solivagant said:
Trying to work up the motivation to vacuum.

This is me, today and everyday. :club:

Vacuum can be replaced with any cleaning related thing. Somehow it does get done relatively on time.

I have always loved vacuuming. Sucking up those dirty bastards always leave me feeling so... satisfyingly good.

HoodedMonk said:
Knitting a scarf for a Deaf friend from college who is homeless. Don't want him to freeze when winter comes.

Didn t know you could knit! Pretty cool

Seeing a list of old messages in the online dating site: I see nicknames such as RomanticPig, ExplodingBalls, theUltimateRabbit, and my favorite, Bimbobuster. Also: ThisCarrotisTooBig, ThisSpoonIsTooBig, AvidAnus, Manwhoreo,Kinkywarrior, PussyPirate, GrannyLover (why did he write me?!?) Anymistress4me, HerpesButNice (poor chap), TheOralExpert, MrBull4u, Pedofile (seriously?!) etc etc.
Feeling sad...

Seeing how long I can play with my dog's tail before he gives me his annoyed face.

About to join my siblings and younger cousins in playing charades or board games or card games or eating ice cream without using our hands or whatever it is they've been planning since they've been messaging and hanging around hopefully all day.

Looking at old posts from myself, thinking 'wtf, who was this??' Lol...

TheRealCallie said:
Procrastinating. I don't want to do the dishes. I just did them yesterday. lol

The first thought that came to my mind when I read this was "yummy!". You've no idea how much I love doing the dishes. :p

Latest posts

Back