What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking after myself for once, relaxing on my sofa, blanket, book and music and some stuff that is bad for my body.

Fixing my brother's resume. Saving recipes. Making tomorrow's to-do list. Chatting. I have a book open next to me, but at the moment no eyes can be spared so I'm keeping it here for the comfort factor. Also worrying.

Listening to the video game and movie soundtrack music and trying to think of a good name for a race of intelligent machines for a story I hope to eventually write.

Letting my mind run circles keeping me up, rather than sleeping despite only having 5 hours of sleep (total) in 3 days. Haha! My brain hates me.

Waiting, and falling asleep.....

Siku said:
Letting my mind run circles keeping me up, rather than sleeping despite only having 5 hours of sleep (total) in 3 days. Haha! My brain hates me.

Next time you ask me to go to sleep I'll hold it against you! SO UNFAIR.

:D

Morning coffee. Will be heading to Barnes and Noble in a few to find a new book and get more coffee.

Back from the walk held for world autism awareness day. Having an orange and pondering next week.

Latest posts

Back