What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LIstening to music. Alanis Morrissette, Halo Friendlies, No Doubt and of course The Spice Girls. Is it weird that a guy likes girl bands more then boy bands?

Halo Freidnlies are hot, and I have huge hots for Sporty Spice. She's perfect looking!

Lost Soul said:
LIstening to music. Alanis Morrissette, Halo Friendlies, No Doubt and of course The Spice Girls. Is it weird that a guy likes girl bands more then boy bands?

Halo Freidnlies are hot, and I have huge hots for Sporty Spice. She's perfect looking!

I like female bands myself, or female singers better in general.
Just checked out Halo Freindlies, pretty cool. Love No Doubt!
Have you tried Dead Sara, a girl fronted band out of L.A.? The song Weatherman rocked my world! And Sorry For it All tones it down a bit. Sheryl Crow, Sinead O'Conner, Patti Griffin, Melissa Ethridge, Blondie, etc. etc. etc. Good Stuff!!

WishingWell said:
Waiting for the glue to dry on my craft so I can continue it and watching the NEW YORK YANKEES BEATING THEIR ARCH RIVALS THE BOSTON RED SOX! WOO HOO!!!

As a White Sox fan, we will see you in the playoffs!!:p

Just waking up and feeling lazy. Also trying to conjure up a cup of coffee just by thinking about it- no success so far. I just asked the cat to get me one but he's way to content getting his ears scratched........

Taking a break from crocheting, and eating some fruit. Waiting for the eggs to get done cooking too.

So I haul myself out of a happily lazy situation for that first important cup of coffee and the formerly uncooperative hairy beast decides he needs feeding- I'm starting to think that he has those powers of being able to conjure things up that I am wishful for.

But I do have coffee now :D

Hot day, big lake........

Paradise!

Internet down at the dock is so very......decadent :D

Back to the water

"splash"

Latest posts

Back