What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Laundry. Folding and hanging clothes is kind of relaxing, but also kind of boring.

Sitting here feeling trashed, the come down's not so bad this morning at all really but we'll see.
Wanting to go to the bathroom and to go get a drink, kinda can't be bothered to do either.
Trying to will myself to get up to do stuff and tidy my room. Too lazy.

I'm attempting to memorize the authors' names w/ their literary titles because I want to get 100% on Part 1 of my poetry exam on Thursday!

Lilith said:
I'm attempting to memorize the authors' names w/ their literary titles because I want to get 100% on Part 1 of my poetry exam on Thursday!

Good luck on your exam! :)

Solivagant said:
Watching videos of owls yawning.

Sounds cute! I don't think I've ever seen an owl yawn.

Being bored and trying to find something to watch on TV.

Procrastinating....should start to cut the kids hair, but know what it will be like once I start :p

Lilith said:

Good luck!

GraceBlossom said:
Procrastinating....should start to cut the kids hair, but know what it will be like once I start :p

Did I ever tell you how much I screwed my brother's hair when he asked me to do a haircut for him? Never again, I tell ya.

Trying to concentrate, maybe I'll take a break to eat and warm up.

Latest posts

Back