What are you doing right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rodent said:
I just rediscovered the massive advantages of the tiger mask myself, so I think I'll give it another go with it. Beforehand I often used the chameleon mask to approach enemies more out in the open when I rabidly thrashed through the levels. :p

I plan on purchasing the sequel someday, but I'm still too much of a cheapskate for it right now. I guess the focus in gameplay is necessary to some degree to keep it fresh - I'll trust it will be a very enjoyable bloodshed regardless. I also waited ages for the original till I spotted it for 3-4 bucks on Good Old Games. Then again I got the cool soundtrack along with it, so it was totally worth it.

Running through the levels obliterating everything in your path while avoiding gunfire is the only way to play! That's probably why I'm a little reticent to purchase the sequel. I love the original Hotline: Miami and I don't want my memories sullied by a slower paced sequel.

Like you, I will still purchase it at some point, but I may well wait until it is reduced to below £5.

SophiaGrace said:
I…I can see user 130057 doing reckless melee :D
You can? In that case, please allow me to apologise for the assault on your eyeballs. It is not a pretty sight! :club:

I'm trying really hard to suppress my this rising desire to break someone's heart. **** thing bounced back before it's usual time.

user 130057 said:
Running through the levels obliterating everything in your path while avoiding gunfire is the only way to play! That's probably why I'm a little reticent to purchase the sequel. I love the original Hotline: Miami and I don't want my memories sullied by a slower paced sequel.

Like you, I will still purchase it at some point, but I may well wait until it is reduced to below £5.

Oh, I suppose my pace is more flexible there. I've come a long way from being a fan of Splinter Cell when I was younger, then trying Manhunt and now ending up with Hotline Miami. :D

I'm sitting by a woodburning stove not doing anything much except gazing into the stove burning the logs and appreciating their warmth.

Pain free, actually. I'm doing nothing except looking out of the window at sparrows, my favourite birds.

I'm taking leave of the forum. I am too unwell, in too much physical and emotional pain to be dealing with such overt nastiness. :(

Latest posts

Back