What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
almost a year single.
How easy it has been. Last July was when it started, what a farce !
I won't fall for that shite again !

I'm not well. I'm having a hard time describing. It's a moment in my life when my relationship is affecting me. And my relationships cannot affect me

Feeling that same old familiar feeling....see-sawing between itching with white-hot anger and feeling weighed down by gloom. I just went for a walk to try to calm down but instead was the whole time hoping I'd get into a fight. Some days I just want to let it all out. Some days I just want to go up to some smug, "badass" type and just start swinging until my arms get tired. Sure they make a point to act "hard" but whatever they have is nothing compared to the sheer levels of adrenaline and hatred I feel at the mere thought of such a person. Every time I see a bike I wish I could stare bullets. Other times I just don't even want to get out of bed in the morning. All because of her. fresia this feeling. fresia this situation. I just hate that I'm right back here once again.

I'm feeling tired.
I'm hoping I actually sleep tonight.
I'm thinking that all these 40 hour stints with zero sleep are probably ruining my body.
I'm remembering what it was like to sleep properly.

Feeling tired of all of it. Tired of looking for work, money, answers, girls, all of it. Sometimes I just want to say fresia everything. Sometimes I just want to quit everything and start over. I wish life came with a reset button. I really do.

felling sick
hoping to live for 20 more years
thinking i will not if i feel sick all the time

and no one should call noone a loser. Because that is putting yourself above others.

TheSkaFish said:
Feeling tired of all of it. Tired of looking for work, money, answers, girls, all of it. Sometimes I just want to say ... everything. Sometimes I just want to quit everything and start over. I wish life came with a reset button. I really do.

Same here... :(

And you know, it is possible. That reset button is in our own mind, we just need to find a trigger to it.

On this subject, my favorite quote is the name of Chris Gardner's book "START WHERE YOU ARE".

No regrets, no what ifs, not looking for anybody's approval. Just right now, at the moment, with whatever you have, you can have a fresh start, only need to make a decision for a brand new life.

TheSkaFish said:
Feeling tired of all of it. Tired of looking for work, money, answers, girls, all of it. Sometimes I just want to say fresia everything. Sometimes I just want to quit everything and start over. I wish life came with a reset button. I really do.

Now I feel like honeysuckle for my reply to your other post.

jjessea said:
TheSkaFish said:

I think there were some good points in that post of yours that I agreed with. Not all advice is meant for everyone, but you're trying to help the best way you know. As always, it's up to Ska. A lot of advice by various members have been given to him here... so don't feel bad, jjessea.

I want to go home...everything is easier home...i've got to go home...

jjessea said:
TheSkaFish said:

Well, you apologized/excused the "bad boys" and basically told me to just accept my position as someone who can't succeed. That I don't get the good things, I get to just accept. That the story of my life is going to be just taking it. Because who I am is a person who will only get to experience losing, that I can't get anything I want. That the situation with the girl I love is hopeless, because I am hopeless. Because fresia me. You basically told me to lay down and die.

Feeling hopeless. Feeling dead and beaten.

InSearchOfPeople said:
Same here... :(

And you know, it is possible. That reset button is in our own mind, we just need to find a trigger to it.

On this subject, my favorite quote is the name of Chris Gardner's book "START WHERE YOU ARE".

No regrets, no what ifs, not looking for anybody's approval. Just right now, at the moment, with whatever you have, you can have a fresh start, only need to make a decision for a brand new life.

But what does that mean? I want to be someone who is stronger than my problems. I want to be someone who can go toe-to-toe against the competition for the limited amount of anything desirable in this world, and win. The last thing I want to do is to learn resignation and acceptance, that I am just not someone who gets what they want. I hope you don't mean that the reset button is just choosing not to care about anything. Because that's not at all what I want.

What is this reset button?

TheSkaFish said:
jjessea said:
TheSkaFish said:

Well, you apologized/excused the "bad boys" and basically told me to just accept my position as someone who can't succeed. That I don't get the good things, I get to just accept. That the story of my life is going to be just taking it. Because who I am is a person who will only get to experience losing, that I can't get anything I want. That the situation with the girl I love is hopeless, because I am hopeless. Because fresia me. You basically told me to lay down and die.

jjessea did no such thing. That is what YOU took away from it because you can't see beyond your own obsession and petty judgments of people you don't even ******* know.
Perhaps you'd get a hell of a lot further in life if you stop worrying about everyone else and start worrying about your **** self.
That girl was never YOURS. Get over it!!!!

TheRealCallie said:
jjessea did no such thing. That is what YOU took away from it because you can't see beyond your own obsession and petty judgments of people you don't even ******* know.
Perhaps you'd get a hell of a lot further in life if you stop worrying about everyone else and start worrying about your **** self.

I get it. You're a "bad boy" apologist/fangirl. And I hate the *******. Just so you know, I completely disregard everything you say.

God I hope she comes around, because then I'm going to stick it in your face and everyone who said I should just resign myself to "acceptance" aka letting life honeysuckle on me. It's gonna be glorious.

TheSkaFish said:
TheRealCallie said:

I get it. You're a "bad boy" apologist/fangirl. And I hate the *******. Just so you know, I completely disregard everything you say.

God I hope she comes around, because then I'm going to stick it in your face and everyone who said I should just resign myself to "acceptance" aka letting life honeysuckle on me. It's gonna be glorious.

Honey, you don't know honeysuckle about me. And I don't "fangirl" anything. I'm not 12 :rolleyes:
I also don't judge people based on their appearances. People are people, it doesn't matter what mother ******* clothes they wear or what they do in their free time. They are JUST as deserving of life as you are. So, pull the self entitled stick out of your ass and suck it the fresia up.

As far as the girl. I hope she stays far away from you because you are going down a dangerous path. You say they are bad boys, but I feel sorry for any girl that gets with you because you will likely be abusive. I can see that from what you write and the way you obsess over someone that was never yours. Boohoo, she chose someone other than you. Go drown your sorrows with a ******* joint and move the fresia on. SHE DOESN'T WANT YOU!

TheRealCallie said:
Honey, you don't know honeysuckle about me. And I don't "fangirl" anything. I'm not 12 :rolleyes:
I also don't judge people based on their appearances. People are people, it doesn't matter what mother ******* clothes they wear or what they do in their free time. They are JUST as deserving of life as you are. So, pull the self entitled stick out of your ass and the fresia up.

As far as the girl. I hope she stays far away from you because you are going down a dangerous path. You say they are bad boys, but I feel sorry for any girl that gets with you because you will likely be abusive. I can see that from what you write and the way you obsess over someone that was never yours. Boohoo, she chose someone other than you. Go drown your sorrows with a ******* joint and move the fresia on. SHE DOESN'T WANT YOU!

Sure I don't know anything about you, except for everything you say that clearly states you are biased towards people of that type. I know all I need to know.

And never say never. She could wind up with me someday and then I'm going to laugh in all your faces. fresia moving on. fresia acceptance. fresia knowing my role. I'm going to win, and the "badasses" are going to lose. I don't care how long it takes. Just wait.

A WOMAN IS NOT A MOTHER ******* PRIZE! Stop treating people like objects. Holy fresia, dude.

Also, you might want to look a little harder at what I write and perhaps see ALL of what I write, not just the parts you want to pick apart.

Latest posts

Back