What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reading the papers today, I noticed that some flights to the UK are being cancelled from Europe because of the bad weather and I am hoping that my flight to the UK to visit my sister for Christmas wont be affected. If I have to spend another Christmas with my parents, my head is going to pop.

That is all I care about at the moment.

Lilith said:
Oh ladyforsaken, Mr. Seal is right! *hugs*

Hanging out with a friend in a few hours! I can't wait! Plus, liquid nitrogen ice cream! It's finally open in a city even closer to me! I've literally been dreaming about it..... quadruple times!

*hugs*

SophiaGrace said:
ladyforsaken said:
What happened to all those dreams and desires I used to have? What happened to the life I wanted to live? What happened to the desires to do all those things I want to do before I die? Why can't I feel anything, hope for anything or remember what it's like to feel joy and love? What's happened to me?

Give it time like Mr. Seal said…

Maybe up to a year or so.

(no really)

I don't really care for it anymore..
Thanks though, Soph.

ladyforsaken said:
SophiaGrace said:
ladyforsaken said:
What happened to all those dreams and desires I used to have? What happened to the life I wanted to live? What happened to the desires to do all those things I want to do before I die? Why can't I feel anything, hope for anything or remember what it's like to feel joy and love? What's happened to me?

(no really)

Thanks though, Soph.

Well, whether you care or not, I'll be here for you.

SophiaGrace said:
ladyforsaken said:
SophiaGrace said:
ladyforsaken said:

(no really)

Thanks though, Soph.

Well, whether you care or not, I'll be here for you.

Same here. Take care Lady. :)

I am thinking most of the worst days of my life have been when I have been socializing. Pubs or nightclubs, in large groups of people. I enjoy my own company now. I have no desire to mix. I like to be aloof. Although I am friendly to people when I do talk to them.

I am so afraid… My ass might be covered financially in the future, but all the rest is so completely exposed

I wish that I could become a truly caring person, but I would be insincere because I would do it, aside from the caring, to be loved a bit more.

I'm a bit worried someone may be thinking of being in a relationship with me. I need to find a way to express that I'm not interested without accidentally hurting her feeling or ruining our friendship.

I have woken up feeling sad and not sure why. It's not like when I wake up depressed, this is definately sadness. Strange.

It's time to cultivate my mind. Figuratively, this gives my brain an excellent massage. I love learning.

Yoga is to my body after a quality cardio session as learning is to my brain: an orgasmic sensation.

I've just been looking at these guitars in my bedroom. Out of tune and full of dust. I've haven't picked any of them up for 10 years.
It was a hobby that fizzled out. Didn't know anybody so I just farted about by my self. I couldn't sing so it soon got boring.
I remember buying one to try and impress a girl who was interested in music. It didn't work of course.

Why can't I? just for once?

ornf2zp

Latest posts

Back