What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lonelyfairy said:
I really don't want my life to be like this. I know I have to change my WHOLE life and change myself and everything. My current life is making me seriously unhappy and depressed. Is this how life has to be? NO! But it's harder to change things when being lonely... And when feeling unmotivated. I need something, anything... New. New start, a fresh start. There's whole world waiting for me, I don't need to cry. No reason to cry, I can achieve anything. No reason to feel sad. I just need to believe in myself, it can't be that hard.

I believe in you, fairy. You've got so much potential within yourself, in anything you wanna set yourself up for. It's harder with all the worries and issues that come at you every day. But you're a strong person to have come this far, through all that you've been through. *hugs*

feeling a bit sick, because mobbing is not a good experience - wishing there was a way to sue the bastards, but thinking that most probably they will just get away with it and I will have to quit + will be badmouthed for the rest of my life.
Time to change career for the 4th time (the other times it wasn't because of anything like this), I feel tired

She-ra said:
Feeling useless and I never do the right thing.

Aww. C'mon now. You're definitely not useless and you're a great person! :)

Peaches said:
feeling a bit sick, because mobbing is not a good experience - wishing there was a way to sue the bastards, but thinking that most probably they will just get away with it and I will have to quit + will be badmouthed for the rest of my life.
Time to change career for the 4th time (the other times it wasn't because of anything like this), I feel tired

*hugs* Sorry to hear that Peaches.

johnny196775Again said:
Random acts of kindness can mean a lot to some people.

Would a hug count? 'Cause here's one for you. *hugs* hope that helps a bit Johnny. :)

lonelyfairy said:
I really don't want my life to be like this. I know I have to change my WHOLE life and change myself and everything. My current life is making me seriously unhappy and depressed. Is this how life has to be? NO! But it's harder to change things when being lonely... And when feeling unmotivated. I need something, anything... New. New start, a fresh start. There's whole world waiting for me, I don't need to cry. No reason to cry, I can achieve anything. No reason to feel sad. I just need to believe in myself, it can't be that hard.
I recognize these feelings and thoughts. Often, during such moments, I come across something that helps me move in the direction I want. For example now I`m going through a difficult period of my life, think about existential things, feel pretty much stuck even though the clock is ticking (career-related), and last night this article pops out in front my eyes. I watched the video and it felt like a push in the right direction. Hug, lonelyfairy, you will succeed.
[video=youtube]
Peaches said:
:( I hope this time it will turn out better. I admire your strength to start it over. I feel tired just by thinking about changing my career, then by my career in itself, so should such a time come, I don`t see myself starting over. I wish everything works out for your best, Peaches! (Hug)

Peaches said:

I support you. (hug)

Despite being surrounded by people, I still don't feel like I'm close friends with them, despite them actually being friends. (Where I am I mean)

Rainbows said:
Tinder is a great invention.

True!!!

When I am bored or feeling blue, I open tinder. Then I use "tools for tinder"- the app that will like everyone in the specific age and mile range.

Then I get bunch of guys who I would not expect to get if I was swiping on my own and lots of nice words from them. It's a great boost for self confidence, plus I met couple really nice people.

Anyways, today, since yesterday or may be 2 days ago, I am feeling blue.

So blue, that images of cutting my wrists are popping in my mind from the minute I wake up and throughout the day.

It takes an extra effort to push myself to do simple things like get out of bed, take a shower or go to work. I am binging again. And a constant thought "why all this, just want to exit" is not leaving me.

Sorry for being so depressing. May be it's the holydays when everyone is asking if I am ready (I have nothing to prepare- no one to buy gifts for, no Christmas tree, no plans), may be it's PMS, may be it's recent rejection from a man I thought was good for me, may be it's the fact that none of my plans ever succeed, none...

I was so desperate, that I've done some changes - I had lipo on my body, I got a roommate when I didn't really needed, I went on vacation and none seems to improve my situation.

What is it inside of me, that is just not letting me be happy and content like I once was. There are so many things I should be grateful for, and still this deep sadness, and unsatisfaction are eating me alive.

^ :( *hugs* InSearchOfPeople. I hope you'll feel better soon.

Peaches said:

I'll keep hoping that you'll get a much better job soon. You deserve that at the very least.

johnny196775Again said:
Random acts of kindness can mean a lot to some people.

Agree. Hope you're doing all right there, Johnny.

ladyforsaken said:
lonelyfairy said:

I believe in you, fairy. You've got so much potential within yourself, in anything you wanna set yourself up for. It's harder with all the worries and issues that come at you every day. But you're a strong person to have come this far, through all that you've been through. *hugs*

Thank you so much Lady. *hug* :<

The weather wasn't exactly great, but that didn't make that one-hour walk I just had less enjoyable. It was nice to revisit the forest and the small pond I visited a couple of times back in days (5 years ago). I always went there whenever I needed some place to think...once I went there in an early June morning when fog was still lingering over the water and the sun was barely starting to rise behind the hills...

I even had the chance to take some pictures this time. Though it's nothing compared to the view on that sunrise from back then.

InSearchOfPeople said:
I can't even get a sympathetic response here...:(((

Hey, you just need to give us time, there are people from all over the world here, with different time zones, works, hobbies, etc. Eventually someone sees the post (people who know me here can attest that I try to answer as many posts as I can).

As for your problem, I'm really sorry you feel that way. Many times, we seek gratification in material possessions, but all the distractions in the world can't hide the problem forever. I would need more details for your circumstances to help you (you can always PM me for that), but I do have 3 suggestions for you:

1. Stop the cutting, it never helped anyone, if you need to express your pain you can do it through talking things out with someone (from here, for example).

2. Whatever mood you are in, just remember that feelings change all the time, as a good friend says: "This too shall pass."

3. If you really feel the need to exchange gifts with someone, you can always participate in the Christmas Card Exchange the forum hosts every year. I participated last year and it was really fun, i'm a little late this year though..

Coming up to xmas and it's good I have no honeysuckle that's on my mind.
No disasters with women this year.
A clean year, possibly one of my best !

my hairbrush keeps getting full of hair and yet i still have hair. This is a confusing.

Latest posts

Back