What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking it would be wonderful taking my family on a short duration cruise. Just to get away for a few days. :)

Every single thing that I want requires what I don't have and have no means of obtaining, just to throw more salt in the wounds and highlight the differences between the haves and the have-nots.

Want to start activity clubs on campus? The best way to start one is with a core group of friends. fresia you, loners.

Want to work freelance? The best business comes from your colleagues and friends. fresia you, loners.

Want to learn a trade or skill? Many people learn from personal teachers, groups, and mentors. fresia you, loners.

Stray dog, indeed. Fighting the dogcatcher for every little scrap I can wrench out of life's hands. It's like the world itself wants me to lay down and die.

Tealeaf said:
Every single thing that I want requires what I don't have and have no means of obtaining, just to throw more salt in the wounds and highlight the differences between the haves and the have-nots.

Want to start activity clubs on campus? The best way to start one is with a core group of friends. fresia you, loners.

Want to work freelance? The best business comes from your colleagues and friends. fresia you, loners.

Want to learn a trade or skill? Many people learn from personal teachers, groups, and mentors. fresia you, loners.

Stray dog, indeed. Fighting the dogcatcher for every little scrap I can wrench out of life's hands. It's like the world itself wants me to lay down and die.

:( (hug)

I don't want you to lay down and die.

Terrible: Just had a massive bill for energy I hadn't expected, cat's gone missing, worried about a friend, home life is confusing, work is hell and I've just found out my website's been taken down and deleted by the provider so I've got to start all over again.

a bad day

Well, now I appear to have norovirus. I'm thinking that my body is trying to tell me something. I've had flu, norovirus and busted my long thoracic nerve all in a row - perhaps it's telling me to slow down a bit and stop being so stressed.

I'm feeling extremely weak and rundown.

I'm hoping that I am well again soon, because I hate laying in bed and feeling helpless.

I'm remembering when laying in bed was all I had in my life... how the hell did I cope with this boredom?

I'm thinking no matter what,there is always someone going through a lot worse than myself.

List of people I prefer to have nothing to do with:
• self-declared intellectuals
• pop culture critics
• social justice warriors
• folks who wear the attribute "different" like a show-off label
• gung-ho optimists
• meat-shaming vegans
• punchline repeaters
• kamikaze scotsmen
• people who don't get Monty Python references

TheRealCallie said:
Rodent said:

I knew you didn't want anything to do with me :club:

Oh right, I forgot:
• people who prefer wooden clubs over lead pipes despite their reduced durability and damage capacity :cool:

I've gone down with another arthritis flare up. It's so painful I'm off to the docs tomorrow. :(

Wondering why I just can't get CVs done quick enough, my course taking long, then trying to get applications together. By the time I get home from work and eat I just want to collapse. I'm writing up a new CV for some jobs today so a little bit a day is better than nothing I guess.

Rodent said:
TheRealCallie said:
Rodent said:

I knew you didn't want anything to do with me :club:

Oh right, I forgot:
• people who prefer wooden clubs over lead pipes despite their reduced durability and damage capacity :cool:

I actually prefer the 4 foot crowbar I have sitting by my door, but the club is handy on ALL, so I use that for ALLers. :D

Here comes the tension again. At the end of the week, I'll probably feel more worn than after a 60-hour week...

TheRealCallie said:
I actually prefer the 4 foot crowbar I have sitting by my door, but the club is handy on ALL, so I use that for ALLers. :D

Well, choice of equipment in terms of handiness is something I can respect as well. Consider yourself removed from my blacklist. :p

Now let me put on my hard hat just to be on the safe side...

h3donist said:
Terrible: Just had a massive bill for energy I hadn't expected, cat's gone missing, worried about a friend, home life is confusing, work is hell and I've just found out my website's been taken down and deleted by the provider so I've got to start all over again.

a bad day

Update: I've paid the energy bill, my cat has been found and my friend is fine and dandy

A better day

h3donist said:
h3donist said:

a bad day

Update: I've paid the energy bill, my cat has been found and my friend is fine and dandy

A better day

Life comes in waves. I've had a rubbish few days, but I'm just waiting for the good stuff to wash in next week.

I once got a quarterly energy bill for over 2 grand and then had to spend over a year convincing Scottish Power that something had gone awry with my meter. I ended up being forced to pay it, but I got most of it back in the end. They then reduced my energy bills to a 1990's level in an attempt to stop me closing my account or making a fuss... win.

So, there are two guys from my past that I'm still thinking about getting in touch with.

The one guy I'm hesitant about sending a message to because I don't know where it will go or even if he wants me back in his life.

The other I'm hesitant about because I don't know if I want to deal with the bullshit that will most likely come with letting him back in my life.

Latest posts

Back