What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sanguineRose said:
It was very disappointing. Once again my favorite team lost the match in semi final. *Sighs*

Aww :( such a downer isn't it? We rely and cheer for our teams and in the end they fail us sometimes.

*hugs*

Better luck next time Rose. Try to cheer up your team a little more next time Rose, may be they can win next time :)

Trying to work when I feel like the biggest wretch alive is next to impossible.

Why do my classmates even talk to me in the halls? Can't they see how messed up I am? The smart ones cut contact after seeing my face and hearing my voice.

I'm falling in love with a family friend who has been wonderful with my kids and highly supportive to me. And the feeling is mutual with her. :)

Mouse said:
I'm hoping to be less bad tempered from incessant pain in my left leg. Hope doc visits soon.

I hope so too, for your sake. (hug)

Tealeaf said:

Why do my classmates even talk to me in the halls? Can't they see how messed up I am? The smart ones cut contact after seeing my face and hearing my voice.

Good grief you are hard on yourself :(

Be more kind…

Mouse said:
SophiaGrace said:
Mouse said:
I am extremely pissed off.

Hey, that's my emotion. You can't have that emotion. :D

Well, you can want, Sweetheart. :p

LOL, you just told me to wait?

-_- 'tis minez I tellz you.

SophiaGrace said:
Mouse said:
I'm hoping to be less bad tempered from incessant pain in my left leg. Hope doc visits soon.

I hope so too, for your sake. (hug)

Tealeaf said:

Good grief you are hard on yourself :(

Be more kind…

Mouse said:
SophiaGrace said:
Mouse said:
I am extremely pissed off.

Hey, that's my emotion. You can't have that emotion. :D

Well, you can want, Sweetheart. :p

LOL, you just told me to wait?

-_- 'tis minez I tellz you.

You'll have to fight for it. (Just don't tickle meee). :)

I hurt you again, didn't I? Yet, you come back again, pretending like you're okay but I know you're not. I fear that one day you would be tired to bear my stupidity, one day you would not able to heal the wound I give you. I fear that a lot.

The gentle walk around town today and buying clothes for my kids has made me pay for it tonight with sheer exhaustion. :(

Latest posts

Back