What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm somehow disinterested in my own life.

Maybe that's the reason I see everything as such a chore. As much a chore as rooting for a team you lost all faith in.

This woman I used to be friends with, I drove past her house today and saw a 'for sale' sign.
I was friends with her from 2001 to 2009, supposed to be good friends and then nothing.
She suddenly stopped all contact, not spoke to her for 6 years. No reason given.
I see her Mother and I often ask how she is doing.
She only lives a few 100 yards from where I work yet she's never come in (I work in a shop)
She used to come in every day. I often wonder what happened. It was horrible when I realized she didn't want to be friends anymore.
I got a feeling, a few things happened. It hurts she isn't the slightest bit bothered how I am.
Never pops in the shop to ask how I am. Her Mother talks as though we are still on talking terms.

It's amazing what a simple change of company can do for perspective and healing. I used to feel like I'd always be a consolation prize companion with too many flaws to be anything else. Now I feel like a gold and those flaws seem no worse or better than anyone else's.

I still don't believe in "before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you're not just surrounded by ********", but it certainly plays a factor.

Feeling overwhelmed. Amazing how one day being ill can put me behind. I never know where to start. I think I need some tunes on and get started.

^ I feel the same way She-ra,mostly about Monday mornings,I've been trying with some music,but I think these would really work:club::club::club:

Hope you're feeling better!*hug*

She-ra said:
Feeling overwhelmed. Amazing how one day being ill can put me behind. I never know where to start. I think I need some tunes on and get started.

Hope you're feeling better there, She-ra. Keep on keeping on. Have a good day!

There will always be this part of me that will always feel the need to take over the suffering just so others could be free from it or the need to blame myself for anything that goes wrong. I don't know how to get rid of this feeling. It's not right, I know. I don't want to be in this position all my life. Sigh..

I've just realised that I am going for a chest X-ray on the day that the Steam Summer Sale starts - surely this is some sort of special torture created solely for me?

Triple Bogey said:
This woman I used to be friends with, I drove past her house today and saw a 'for sale' sign.
I was friends with her from 2001 to 2009, supposed to be good friends and then nothing.
She suddenly stopped all contact, not spoke to her for 6 years. No reason given.
I see her Mother and I often ask how she is doing.
She only lives a few 100 yards from where I work yet she's never come in (I work in a shop)
She used to come in every day. I often wonder what happened. It was horrible when I realized she didn't want to be friends anymore.
I got a feeling, a few things happened. It hurts she isn't the slightest bit bothered how I am.
Never pops in the shop to ask how I am. Her Mother talks as though we are still on talking terms.

Going thru the same thing. It's been 5 years since this person last spoke to me. how're you coping? will this ever pass?

I'm feeling disapointed in myself, the inability to do or say certain things. I'm remembering all the things I could have done to avoid the position im in now. I'm hoping for a miricale and a better tomorrow.

^ Dream away lovely :).

I feel so apprehensive of tomorrow, at least I sorted one niggly problem, I just hope it goes straight forward. There are too many times when I wish someone would hold me and reassure me, I am weary of having to be the strong one for everyone else. Just once please. It doesn't matter because I will do what I have always done and be there.

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you hank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you hank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you hank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you hank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you. :D

Was that enough?

Latest posts

Back