What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
boohoo, this guy I don't like keeps writing and asking me about social media, and the other one I liked didn't even think of that, and we share one Facebook group so it was really easy to find me... it's always like that...
I feel like giving up, and I should, such a waste of time that I could use to improve myself and the world

Emotional pain.

Liking someone should be a good thing, but past experiences have taught me otherwise.

I'm sad that some people still think you just ''go to work'' when unemployed... It doesn't happen like that. So many people are without a job nowadays, it's really not easy to get a job. There is lot of competition and always someone will be left without a job. If someone knows a magic trick how to get one, please tell me...

TheSkaFish said:
HoodedMonk said:
Emotional pain.

Liking someone should be a good thing, but past experiences have taught me otherwise.

That's a feeling I know all too well.

(hugs)

yes there comes a point where it's something you dread rather than a positive thing after so many failures.

:l

HoodedMonk said:
TheSkaFish said:
HoodedMonk said:
Emotional pain.

(hugs)

yes there comes a point where it's something you dread rather than a positive thing after so many failures.

Well, I haven't had many failures because I haven't had many attempts. But every one of those failures was major.

It just makes me wonder what I'm still doing wrong that I don't see, it makes me wonder exactly what it is about me that drives love interests away. I don't think it's just the job situation. It's just shaken my idea of my value as a male. I try to think, hey, I'm cool. I'm friendly and can hold a decent conversation when I try. But what could it be?

lonelyfairy said:
I'm sad that some people still think you just ''go to work'' when unemployed... It doesn't happen like that. So many people are without a job nowadays, it's really not easy to get a job. There is lot of competition and always someone will be left without a job. If someone knows a magic trick how to get one, please tell me...

^ Ditto...

I remembered that...I am not sure how I feel about it. Sadness it was like that I suppose and the crap that came after. But I should look at why I choose that path.

I'm thinking how much we rely on the internet - far too much!

Last night for instance, our internet went down just as I was downloading updates for my computer's weather station software, and then everything stopped dead. I'm doing earth sciences for school work and part of it is meteorology. Instead I want back to my textbooks.

You know it's time to stop playing video games and go to bed when you don't notice a guildmate is trying to get your attention... with them jumping around in front of you.

TheSkaFish said:
HoodedMonk said:
TheSkaFish said:
HoodedMonk said:
Emotional pain.

(hugs)

Well, I haven't had many failures because I haven't had many attempts. But every one of those failures was major.

It just makes me wonder what I'm still doing wrong that I don't see, it makes me wonder exactly what it is about me that drives love interests away. I don't think it's just the job situation. It's just shaken my idea of my value as a male. I try to think, hey, I'm cool. I'm friendly and can hold a decent conversation when I try. But what could it be?

It's not what job you have.
It's not how friendly you are.
It's not about holding conversations.
It's not how cool you think you are.

Feeling excited that the week's almost over, really can't wait. It was the worst ever.

My heart hurts literally and I don't know what to do with myself...
I don't understand why is this happening, I ignore it hoping it will stop but the feeling is only getting worse after that...I can't handle this.

^ Hugs to you both.

Still feeling ill. So drained just doing ordinary tasks finding difficult. Good excuse to put my feet up and watch films and Supernatural of course ;).

Triple Bogey said:
It's not what job you have.
It's not how friendly you are.
It's not about holding conversations.
It's not how cool you think you are.

Well, I don't believe something like this is dumb luck. I think it just has to be something that a person can control, or at the very least influence greatly. Just the other day I heard about a friend of someone on here who decided they were going to get married, and did within a fairly short amount of time. I do believe that I can get someone eventually. As to who that someone is or when, I have no idea. I have no idea if I'll ever be good enough for the ones I want and if it will even be possible again. But I think there has to be someone that I'm good enough for, or at least have the potential to be good enough for if I start making better choices.

Remembering the feelings and circumstances that led me here...

June 19, 2013
10:02am
There's a website I've been going to, and sometimes writing at, that is aimed, specificly aimed, at lonely people.

July 9, 2013
1:47pm
What is the website you visit that is aimed at lonely people? I'm curious. I've been having a really hard time dealing with my depression lately. I can't sleep because it feels so heavy; I just lie awake thinking about how much I wish I would just die because my life is already over, my future is so bleak. I honestly feel like I am dying from the inside out. I'm losing myself. The life I have to live, it's killing my soul. I don't know if that makes sense, I guess it's hard to explain. I suppose this is what it's like to be truly without any hope left.

July 11, 2013
10:53am
That website is called A Lonely Life Forums.

Hmm. Careful, love. One day you'll be her age too. It's all fun when you have your youth, health, and happiness, but like the rest of life those things are fleeting..

Latest posts

Back