What are you feeling, hoping, thinking, or remembering right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My emotions are all over the place. I jump from angry to sad, to motivated to tearful, from helpess to strong. Part of me wants to be numb, but I need all these emotions to get me through the next few months. I don't want to feel angry, but I don't know how not to. I am so tired I could sleep for a week but I have so much to do.

Make a few incisions
Pry open the shell with force
Throw away the core
Cut up what's left neatly...

Don't mind me, I'm just talking about a mango.

What a shitty day. You know one of those days were stuff just feels like it gets on top of you.

9006 said:
What a shitty day. You know one of those days were stuff just feels like it gets on top of you.
One thing that works for me when I have one of those days is to zoom in or out. Think of the time before or after the bad part. Like thinking of Friday when you just started work on Monday.

red guy said:
9006 said:
One thing that works for me when I have one of those days is to zoom in or out. Think of the time before or after the bad part. Like thinking of Friday when you just started work on Monday.

It's really a state of mind for me; I'm already in a bad mood since I'm back in work tomorrow from having time off, also it's that time of the year where it so busy everywhere and lunatics are out & about to get you into a bad mood. But it's all just temporary really.

9006 said:
red guy said:
9006 said:

It's really a state of mind for me; I'm already in a bad mood since I'm back in work tomorrow from having time off, also it's that time of the year where it so busy everywhere and lunatics are out & about to get you into a bad mood. But it's all just temporary really.

Back to work after vacation. :( I know that feeling. What's with the MS promo?

ladyforsaken said:
It saves people from having my presence around and saves me from going through all the pain and heartache in life. I try not to think like this and be grateful but hey, I'm human and I have feelings too whether people like it or not. Whether people care or not. Oh well.

So sick of this. I just want to disappear.

Don't know what people you have around, but no one should ever be deprived of (not saved by) your presence, and the pain and heartache is unfortunately a side effect of being very sensitive and having an open heart, but I think as you get older and also start to hang out with the right people it gets better, really.

I wish I was more intelligent, so I could form an opinion on what I feel is right about what is going on. I know what I feel but would I still feel that if I was to live where this is going on?

Peaches said:
I am being too strong, I am doing all the things that I need to do like a robot, and yet I haven't spoken with one (friendly) person in 10 days, and I am afraid that this is it, this is my life, just fighting alone, and I fear that one day I will just stop as I have nothing, no one to fight for.

Same. It's hard not to question what I am doing all this fight for, while the bases of my self-motivation keep being shaken. I try not to think that I will stop one day because I have nothing but instead think that I'm fighting for the people I will meet, for all the relationships that will form at some point in the future. For the things that if I had right now, I would keep fighting for them.

Serenia said:
I hope I don't make any accidently ring anyone in my sleep tonight!

Yeah, imagine if you did that and they could here you breathing? That would be SO embarrassing!

user 130057 said:
Serenia said:
I hope I don't make any accidently ring anyone in my sleep tonight!

Yeah, imagine if you did that and they could here you breathing? That would be SO embarrassing!

Er yeah it is embarrassing, and was the word more like strangled???? :p

I hope that this Christmas people will learn to love a little more and show a little empathy. We don't have to agree on everything, we don't have to share the same opinion, but it would be nice if we could all just agree to disagree instead of trying to bend everyone else to our will.

I'm hoping ladyforsaken is all right. She hasn't been around this week.

user 130057 said:
I hope that this Christmas people will learn to love a little more and show a little empathy. We don't have to agree on everything, we don't have to share the same opinion, but it would be nice if we could all just agree to disagree instead of trying to bend everyone else to our will.

^ I hope that too.

Solivagant said:
I'm hoping ladyforsaken is all right. She hasn't been around this week.
I hope she's alright as well.

Thanks dad, that was funny. Not. I'm not sure if he seriously believes himself and really thinks there's something wrong with her. Hypochondriacs in the family are going to send me to an early grave.

I feel hurt, I don't often ask for help, but when I do it is because I need it. To be made to feel like I am burden and it is a great inconvenience of their time when I have offered some compensation in terms or food and refreshments. I don't expect anything from my friends, but I didn't think they would leave me feeling like this.

Serenia said:
I feel hurt, I don't often ask for help, but when I do it is because I need it. To be made to feel like I am burden and it is a great inconvenience of their time when I have offered some compensation in terms or food and refreshments. I don't expect anything from my friends, but I didn't think they would leave me feeling like this.

Maybe they didn't express themselves right. Or if they have, that would disqualify them from the friends list... You learn something about people everyday.

Latest posts

Back